- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Ignore the instructions I found its not as easy as they say first you need to sync the digital and analog to do this press all four buttons at once and hold for 3 secs tho sets the digital clock to 12 Now press mode till you see h-s hold reset till h-s flashes hold the start button in the analog will start moving its slow so be patient set analogue to 12 exactly ignore the minutes that have passed press preset the minute hand will automatically adjust once done press mode go to the main watch screen hold preset use mode to select hours minutes date year month etc and start to change the values keep it on 12 not 24 hour clock set the clock and press preset the analog will now automatically adjust to the time once done you can change to 24 hr mode if you wish
click on mode or setting option.then you will see the default time.edit it..try to change it using select or any mode available.there you can see 24hr clock and 12 hr clock.select which one you want.if it is in 12 hr then the time will be displaying like eg:7:00am or 7:00pm it means that it is in twelve hours.if it is showing 7:00 or 19:00 it means it is in 24hr clock.
Press the mode button until you find the setting for 24 hour or 12 hour setting. (It is likely that the message will be abbreviated because of the limitations of the display, so some interpretation may be needed.).
You change the setting by pressing one of the other buttons on your watch - some experimenting may be needed.
To use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch, please follow the instructions below.
1. Press and hold the "Set" button for 2 seconds. The "Set" button is on the lower right side.
2. Press the "Date Advance" button on the upper right side. This will reset the seconds.
3. Press the "Change Mode" button on the lower left to set the hour. The hour will flash. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct hour is displayed.
4. Press the "Change Mode" button again to set the correct 10s unit (first digit 1 or 0) for the minutes. Press the "Date Advance" button until the correct first digit of the minutes is displayed. Repeat this step to set the second digit of the minutes.
5. Repeat Steps 1 through 4 of this section to set the year, month, date and day and whether to use 12- or 24-hour time for your watch.
6. When finished, press the "Set" button (on the lower right) to return to the current time view and lock in your settings.
Hold down the adjust button bottom right then press the mode button top left you will notice the a or p that stands for am/pm will disappear & reappear. If you have an a or p on your display then you are out of military time.