Question about Sony Televison & Video
Using RGA cables
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Try the following:
1. Select System Preferences from the Apple Menu.
2. Select the Sound icon.
3. Click the Output tab at the top of the window
4. Highlight the option that is not the Internal Speakers.
5. Make sure the Output Volume is not set low and that the Mute checkbox is unchecked.
6. Close the Sound window. (via Red Radio Button, Top/Left of window).
Try it again and see if you get sound this time.
I hope this helps. Regards,
Posted on Feb 09, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 09, 2012 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 07, 2011 | Sony FD Trinitron WEGA KV-24FS120 24" TV
Jun 22, 2011 | Sony Cyber-shot DSC-S700 Digital Camera
Jul 20, 2017 | Toshiba 55HX70 55" Rear Projection...
Feb 05, 2010 | Apple MacBook Pro Laptop Computer with...
Feb 12, 2009 | RCA 20F420T 20" TV
Jan 28, 2008 | Sony (ICSSP20) TV Input
Nov 20, 2006 | Sony Handycam DCR-TRV260 Digital Camcorder
Sep 19, 2017 | Sony Televison & Video
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!