Question about gmail.com
I need help
Posted by Anonymous on
I'm pretty sure the autofill feature is a function you have to enable or disable on your browser, which will affect your gmail.
1. If you are using Google Chrome, you can disable the autofill feature by clicking on the icon in the far right corner of your browser (it looks like a stack of three horizontal lines).
2. Scroll down to "Settings" and click on it.
3. Scroll down the "Settings" page all the way down to the bottom of the page, where it reads, "Show advanced features..." in blue letters, and click on it.
4. Now scroll down to where it reads, "Passwords and forms".
5. Untick the "Enable autofill to fill out web forms in a single click".
If you use a different browser, you can follow similar steps.
Posted on Jan 31, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 03, 2015 | McAfee Total Protection 2014 3-User -...
on Feb 16, 2010 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Web browser can help to remember email password.Most browsera have a feacture called "Auto complete" or Auto Fill"After that Internet Explorer will ask you whether you want to save user name and password the next tiime you login.
It always remember the form values and when we visit in the same screen,it fill them.
If you are using Microsoft Internet explorer,you should enable "Aut complete"This for Internet Explorer 6,may be other version should be similar.
First of all click Tools menu and select Internet options.click the content tab and then click the Autcomplete button,"Autocomplete setting" box will appear.check all four checkbox and finally click ok button.
Nov 13, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Oct 08, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 27, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 01, 2011 | Cell Phones
Feb 13, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Sep 16, 2009 | Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
May 05, 2009 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!