How do I print the total amount on my ticker tape of what I've added? I pressed the equals sign but that didn't work.
OFF • P P•IC
ON POWER SWITCH; PRINT / ITEM COUNT MODE SELECTOR:
"OFF": Power OFF
"•": Power ON. Set to the non print mode.
"P": Power ON. Set to the print mode.
"P•IC": Power ON. Set to the print and item count mode.
1) For addition or subtraction, each time is pressed, 1 is added to the item
counter, and each time is pressed, 1 is subtracted.
• The count is printed when the calculated result is obtained.
• Pressing of , clears the counter.
2) When the grand total/rate setting mode selector is in the ON position (GT), the
counter will count the number of times that the calculation results have been
stored in the grand total memory. To print and clear the count, press the key.
3) The memory item counter will count the number of times that the key has
been pressed in the addition.
Note: • Each time the key is used in the subtraction, 1 will be subtracted from
• The count is printed when the memory is recalled.
• Pressing of the key clears the counter.
Note: The counter has a maximum capacity of 3 digits (up to ±999). If the count exceeds
the maximum, the counter will recount from zero.
Dec 17, 2010 |
Sharp EL-1801P Calculator