Question about Whirlpool Duet GHW9150P Front Load Washer
If the drain time exceeds 8 minutes the water valves turn off.
After 4 minutes the “Sd” error will be displayed, then
4 minutes later the “F/21” error code will be displayed.
Press PAUSE/CANCEL two times to clear the display.
1. Check the drain hose and make sure it is not plugged or
2. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
3. Check the electrical connections at the pump and make sure
the pump is running.
4. Check the drain pump filter for foreign objects.
5. Plug in washer or reconnect power.
6. If the above does not correct the problem, go to step 7.
7. Unplug washer or disconnect power.
8. Replace the pump.
you can find the pump here www.techray1.com click onthe guru guy on the left
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 09, 2010 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
May 20, 2010 | NorStar T7316E Corded Phone
Mar 16, 2010 | Lands Phones
Mar 16, 2010 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Mar 15, 2010 | NorStar M7310 Corded Phone
Feb 17, 2010 | Lands Phones
Nov 12, 2009 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Nov 05, 2009 | Nortel T7316E 2-Line Corded Phone
Nov 02, 2009 | NorStar Meridian M7310 Phone
Nov 02, 2009 | Nortel Norstar 16-Line PBX Speakerphone
121 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: