Question about Wahl Switchblade Animal Clipper Kit: Switchblade Clippers

1 Answer

What is the wahl01 part called and were can I get one

I need a new part called wahl01

Posted by on

  • Virginia Houghton
    Virginia Houghton Mar 26, 2014

    This is the part I need I have ringed it



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Wahl Master
  • 1,248 Answers

That is called the blade drive arm or driving lever. If yours has a red tip on it then the tips are available separate from the arm or you can buy an arm that has no removable tip. The arms without the red tip are a bit stronger. Part number for the non tipped arm is 1245-7040. Part number for the arm that takes tips is 1247-7990. If you just want to change the tips a bag of 10x is part number 1291-7050. From the look of the cord plug in the photo you are in the UK, if that is the case can help you

Posted on Mar 27, 2014

  • Ross Keen Mar 27, 2014

    Also you have your clipper listed as a Switchblade, I have quoted you on what I think your clipper is from the photos, that arm is not from a Switchblade, it is from a Wahl KM clipper



1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

2 Answers

Lost the key to my vitara 2007 model what step do I need take to get a new key?

Call dealership. Arrange appointment. Call tow company in your area where you live, well, wherever you parked the vehicle. Have the tow people tow the vehicle to the dealership people, they will make you a new key. Or call a locksmith, why do I need to tell you these things, you can drive a car, don't you know to do these things?

Mar 21, 2017 | 2007 Suzuki Grand Vitara

3 Answers

Cell phone issues

it seem like the sales person was working for the competitor at that time too.

Sep 23, 2008 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

Virgin mobile

1. Find "Change password"
  • Press Apps.
  • Press Phone.
  • Press the Menu key.
  • Press Call settings.
  • Press Additional settings.
  • Press Call barring.
  • Press Voice call.
  • Press the Menu key.
  • Press Change password.
2. Change barring password
  • Press Old password and key in your current barring password (default is 0000).
  • Press New password and key in a new barring password.
  • Press Confirm password and key in the new barring password again.
  • Press OK.
3. Exit
  • Press the Home key to return to standby mode.


Mar 19, 2014 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I need to deactivate call barring on my sony ericsson experia ars s

When you use call barring for the first time, you need to enter your PUK (Personal Unblocking Key) and then a new password to activate the call barring function.
To unbar incoming or outgoing calls
1 From your Home screen, tap .
2 Find and tap Settings > Call settings > Call barring.
3 Select an option.
4 Enter the password and tap Disable.

Sep 14, 2013 | Sony Ericsson xperia arc s black

2 Answers

My new samsung celgt e1086 can make calls but not receive. Do i need to unlock something?

You dont need to unlock anything.
Go to your mobile settings then to call settings then to CALL DIVERT then Cancel all diverts.

Jun 18, 2011 | Samsung GT-E2550 Cell Phone

1 Answer

HaveBinatone Symphony 3325 triple. screen shows 1 new call. cannot listen to call or clear it cannot receive or send calls. can you find me the instructions to clear this please

Showing 1 New Call would mean you need to check the Caller Display Record by pressing the arrow pointing up marked "Calls". This is not related to not being able to make/receive calls. If the phone is ringing and displaying "Handset 1" then check line, if it says "searching" then you will need to register handset. Call 0845 345 9677 for more help.

Feb 24, 2011 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

New call blue light on.

Press menu, then scroll to PHONE SETTING, press Sel/save, scroll to new call led, press sel/save, then scroll from on to off, then sel/save. Light should go off

Apr 20, 2009 | RCA ViSYS 2-Line Speakerphone

1 Answer

Kyocera fs-1920 (call service 6400:0040085) help!

the printer will require a need new fuser unit or a new power supply.

let me know if you need more help

Oct 24, 2008 | Kyocera Mita FS-1920 Laser Printer

2 Answers

Motorola v3

I had this issue about a month ago. You need a new sim card. Drop by the nearest store and they should get you one for free since yours is bad. Otherwise standard is 15 bucks.

Feb 24, 2008 | Motorola Mobility RAZR V3

Not finding what you are looking for?
Wahl Switchblade Animal Clipper Kit: Switchblade Clippers Logo

Related Topics:

50 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Wahl Pets - Others Experts

Anglia Clipper...

Level 2 Expert

193 Answers

Ross Keen

Level 3 Expert

1248 Answers

Ezewudo Onyekachi
Ezewudo Onyekachi

Level 3 Expert

406 Answers

Are you a Wahl Pets - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides