Question about DeLonghi RT400 Retro 4-Slice Toaster

1 Answer

Parts where can I get part? Specifically plastic crumb try handle

Posted by on

1 Answer

  • Level 1:

    An expert who has achieved level 1.


    An expert that hasĀ over 10 points.

    Problem Solver:

    An expert who has answered 5 questions.

  • Contributor
  • 12 Answers

Posted on Sep 20, 2017

1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.

Posted on Jan 02, 2017

Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Where can I get a replacement handle/flush lever for a 2006 Glacier Bay 1.6 gallon toilet?

Glacier Bay Toilets are made in China by "various manufacturers" a local plumbing parts supplier is your best bet.

Jan 11, 2016 | Home

1 Answer

Replaceing the small pull out tabs on the crumb tray

You can find these parts on E-Bay

Apr 02, 2011 | Dualit 20084 2Slice Toaster

1 Answer

Im trying to remove the drivers side and the rear

Its a clip. You will either have to get a tool specifically for removing the retaining clip. Goto to a auto parts supply store. They do carry them. Makes it a lot easier. Although you can pry it out A LITTLE to see the clips then get a hook/pick stock enough to pull it out but small enough to get down in between the door and handle. Once thats off. Detach all the plastic push rivets out all the way around the panel and then push up to get it off the upper railing that keeps the upper part parallel to the window. Be careful as you may tear or break it in the process. Good luck and have fun. Rate plz

Jan 11, 2010 | 1987 Buick LeSabre

1 Answer

I want to remove the composite rear bumper from my 2004 nissan

Push clips, or used to refer to them as christmas tree clips. Try getting a pair of side cutters under it but don't squeeze too much on handle or you'll cut the head off, but if you do, any parts store has more. Then pry up & out with side cutters. Parts stores also have a tool specifically for them, shaped like a fork with 2 prongs.

Aug 20, 2009 | 1987 Ford F 150

1 Answer

How to put single handle Am. Stand. kitchen faucet back together

Check out this webpage:

Mar 08, 2009 | American Standard "Ceramix" Single Handle...

1 Answer


Go to the GE website and look for parts for that nit. You may also try

Jan 25, 2009 | GE 106591 Coffee Maker

2 Answers

Problem with toaster

Did you try cleaning it? Crumbs in the works can work miracles - against you!

Jun 11, 2008 | Kitchen Appliances - Others

Not finding what you are looking for?
DeLonghi RT400 Retro 4-Slice Toaster Logo

Related Topics:

91 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top DeLonghi Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts

Angel Joseph Jr.
Angel Joseph Jr.

Level 2 Expert

683 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

Shehu Pro
Shehu Pro

Level 3 Expert

1284 Answers

Are you a DeLonghi Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides