- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
You need to control the scanner thru your PC with canon software that came with your scanner otherwise you cant scan anything..first open the printer/scanner software ,select scanner,then place your document and command "scan" on your PC..thats it..
I have the same printer...there is a program in Canon Utilities called MP Navigator 2.2 (should have downloaded from the software). Open it from Start, All Programs, Canon Utilities, MP Navigator. (if you right click, you can create a shortcut on your Desktop which is convenient) Don't know how savvy you are, but I was able to figure it out and discovered that you can even scan documents, save them as a PDF file and send them through email.
E3 error on the MP150 is a paper jam error. Make sure that there is nothing obstructing the paper going into the printer and that the feed mechanism doesn't have anyhting in it. Also run a roller cleaning from the printer software.
there is a problem with your scanner, neither scanner is working there is a problem in scanner cable and also there is a problem in copy button or panel problem one of them has to be replaced and to be checked
What you need to do is go to the Canon driver downloads page and download the MP Navigator. I had the same problem becuse the disc that came with the printer doesn't work with Vista. You have to know which programs to download! You only need the MP Driver and the MP Navigator and all should work!
I just did it then! With help from solution posted Feb 08 leave the acual scanner alone can be done from the computer. Steps:
1. Go to - start - control panel - printers & hardware - scanners.
2. Once inside the scanners folder just click once on the scanner icon (mine is called WIA Canon) so it is highlighted.
3. Then click on the toolbar 'File' > 'scan', then select the correct program from the list (mine was MP Navigator 2).
4. Use the MP Navigator program to select "scan photo/document", follow the instructions. At the bottom if the window that is open you can change the document type to PHOTO or DOCUMENT!
This is where the problem lies it is scanning the document as a photo which is why it is coming out as multiple documents.