Question about Nordic Track NordicTrack Treadmill, A2550
Start by putting the new belt on the front roller and then put on the motor pulley bottom. its going to be tight so just try to start it and then roll the pulley around with ur hand until it gets on the pulley
Posted on Apr 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 01, 2016 | Hotpoint Dryers
on Feb 11, 2015 | Life Fitness Crosstrainer, 9100, 9500 Rear...
on Feb 02, 2014 | Bosch Belt Sander Drive Belt For Pbs 7a,...
Jul 23, 2014 | COMPASS 2008 AUTOMATIC REMOTE ONE WAY...
Jul 04, 2014 | Mtd Garden
Dec 29, 2013 | Nordic Track NordicTrack T6.3 Treadmill
Fig. Accessory drive belt routing - 2.4L engines
1. Install the drive belt to the accessory drive pulley.
2. Rotate the drive belt tensioner clockwise.
3. Install the drive belt to the alternator.
4. Ensure the drive belt is properly aligned and seated into the grooves of the accessory drive pulleys.
5. Slowly release the drive belt tensioner
6. Install the engine splash shield.
7. Lower the vehicle.
Dec 22, 2010 | 2005 Hyundai Sonata
Jun 01, 2009 | 1997 Ford Taurus
Feb 10, 2009 | 1998 Ford Windstar
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!