Question about Computers & Internet
I made a mistake in choosing a password I used another gmail account for the password. How do I change that
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Facebook and gmail hacked
i have a solution go to the i forget password option which sent you a comfirmation code to your id open the id copy the comfirmation code and paste it to the box your id is open and you easlly change your password.....
Posted on Nov 11, 2009
The problem that you are having is possibly caused by your Internet
browser and not with your Facebook or Gmail account. You need to clear
the cookies and internet files to resolve the problem. Here's how:
Clear Cookies and Internet Files
* For Internet Explorer version 6
1. Open IE6 > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the Delete Cookies button and Delete History.
3. Click on OK > Close and re-open your IE6.
4. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Internet Explorer version 7
1. Open IE7 > Tools > Internet Options.
2. Click the "Delete" button under the Browsing History option.
3. Delete the Cookies, Internet Files
4. Click on OK > Close and re-open IE7
5. Try accessing your e-mail account.
* For Mozilla FireFox
1. Open Firefox > Tools
2. Select "Clear Recent History"
3. Select Cookies, Cache, Browsing and Download History.
4. Close and re-open Firefox
5. Access your e-mail
Posted on Feb 19, 2010
mcdewvito75 here, Many Hackers out there always hacking into computers even if you did find that someone it could simply be a computer glitch on there computer. BEST BET change login and passwiord, the longer anyone can access your computer the sooner they can gain info about you, your friends, Finances and really have you in a jam, It"s like your waiting to meet the person breaking into your house.
Posted on Jul 02, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 14, 2017 | Computers & Internet
on Aug 18, 2011 | Google Android
Nov 16, 2016 | Google Gmail
Jan 21, 2016 | Google Gmail
May 07, 2014 | HP Computers & Internet
Feb 26, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Nov 14, 2013 | Google Gmail
Aug 09, 2011 | Facebook Computers & Internet
Nov 17, 2010 | Google Gmail
Sep 12, 2009 | Cell Phones
Aug 19, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
48 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!