OK MINE IS A TECHNIKA 27 INCH I TRY TO TURN ON MY TV I WAIT 5 SECONDS FOR THE LIGHT TO GO GREEN AND SOMETIMES IT WORKS BUT WHEN ITS GETS SWITCHES OF BUY THE WALL IT WONT WORK THEN I HAVE TO WAIT 2 DAYS FOR THE TV TO WARM UP. THEN I SWITCH IT OFF THEN TURN IT BACK ON THEN WAIT 1 SECOND THEN LIGHT GOES GREEN BUT BE WARNED IT STARTS FLASHING RED AND GREEN THIS annoys ME OF THO
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If the TV does not stay on, press the POWER button on the control panel for at least eight seconds to perform System Reset. The TV will turn off. Power on the TV and the green LED will flash quickly for about one minute. The changes you made most recently, before using SYSTEM RESET, may be lost. If this happens frequently, obtain an AC line power conditioner/surge protector.
An unusual digital signal may have been received, triggering a protection circuit. Wait for the light to stop flashing and turn TV on.
Momentary power fluctuation caused the TV to turn off to prevent damage. Wait for the green light to stop flashing and turn the TV on again
i have one of these akai 27 inch with dvd, i had a similar issue i found a power supply at auction and exchanged it and it works fine now, normally with this symptom your power supply is fualty. if the light goes green and you have no picture then you know other boards are fualty
1. hold the [vol-] and [menu] button.
2. while holding those, press the [power] button and let go of the [power]button only
3. wait 5 seconds then let go of [vol-] and [menu]
4. wait for a while(approx 30secs).....do you get a picture
This works for the JVC models that end in "9" and end in "0"
1. switch on the TV and select a channel eg. Bbc1 on the TV itself 2. press the appropriate device button eg. TV 3. press the green SET button for approx 5 seconds until the red light comes on. 4. release the green SET button and point the remote at the device to be controlled, the remote will emit a test signal about every 2 seconds. 5. when the TV switches itself off briefly press the green SET button to store the code found. 6. when the red light goes out the search is ended. 7. try out the remote if it works follow the same steps to set it to other devices eg. DVD. If it does not work follow the steps again. cover other remote sensors on other devices when setting the remote.