Question about Cell Phones
It is an itel product made in china. Its model is ( it1351). it is an android phone.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BEWARE OF CHINA MOBILE PHONES
We're they really serious or you might have contacted a wrong chap. We technician can unlock any phone. Your phone should be unlocked by volcano box software ver. 2.1.6 or manually by pressing volume up, power and call buttons simultaneously. Try it bob and good luck
Posted on Jun 15, 2013
Testimonial: "Hi, I tried to send you photos via my email address firstname.lastname@example.org, but was returned to me. All details regarding this phone are on it. Would you please send me a reply via my email address, then I can reply to your email address. I think attatchment (photos) cannot be sent via fixya. I wait for your reply. Thank you. With regards, John."
Hi, I have a couple of idea for you to try.
1) Log in to your google account on your pc, the same account you registered for your phone
2) After logging in look at the top right corner of your inbox/email page, it would say your google username. Like say if you name is John, and you have a google id thats registered to your galaxy s as , email@example.com. Now this google id on the top right corner of the page would be displayed as firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Type in the google id, thats visible on the right hand top corner of your page (like email@example.com) into your galaxy s handset locked page, and type in the password.
TADA AND YOUR ON TO THE NEW SCREEN TELLING YOU TO PUT IN ANOTHER PATTERN.
or theres this one:
Take out the battery, the sim card, and the SD card leave the phone for 2 to 3 hours like that.. Put everything back in and boot up the phone.. This should work.
You could try this instead of waiting 3 hours, just remove battery and press power on switch for 20 seconds but this may not work.
or if you've tried everything, the only other way would be to take it to a Samsung mobile phone shop.
or do a factory reset:
THIS WILL ERASE ALL YOUR DATA THOUGH
Go into recovery mode - vol up & home & power. Once in the menu, select factory reset.It may take you a couple of attempts to get to the recovery mode but it does work, just keep trying.
Posted on Oct 12, 2010
Do this but make sure you may wan't to lose files:
1. Turn off the i9000 phone or take out the battery and reinsert it.
2. Hold the Volume Down button
3. Press and release the Power button
4. Select Clear Storage by pressing the Volume Down button
5. Press and release the Power button
6. Press Volume Up to confirm i9000 MATER RESET
Posted on Oct 17, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 13, 2017 | Craig CMP741d Tablet
May 12, 2014 | Sony Xperia Tipo Dual ST21i2 Black Android...
Jan 02, 2014 | Kurio 7S 7" 8 GB Black Tablet Android 4.2,...
Feb 15, 2013 | Cell Phones
Dec 30, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy GT-S5570
Aug 16, 2012 | Samsung Galaxy S I9000 (8 GB) Cell Phone
Nov 23, 2011 | Archos Android Apps
Jul 05, 2011 | Cell Phones
Mar 03, 2011 | Computers & Internet
240 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!