Question about Sportline 345 Electronic Pedometer
I am afraid to break/snap while I search for this battery protector. Should I remove the three screws on the back to access it?
Tips for a great answer:
1. Reverse the projector gently.
2. Loosen the screw (a) using a Phillips screwdriver (+), and
remove the lamp cover (b).
3. Loosen the screws (c) using a Phillips screwdriver (+).
4. Pull up the handle.
5. Pull out the lamp box by the handle while holding the
• Pull the lamp box out of the projector slowly. If it is
pulled out quickly, the lamp may break scattering glass
It must come out easly. There are only three screws to seccure it in place.
Oct 29, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Dec 22, 2010 | Samsung BN59-00851A Remote Control
Jun 21, 2010 | Nikon COOLPIX L5 Digital Camera
Sep 11, 2009 | 2004 Lexus Lx 470
Jul 18, 2009 | 1997 Chevrolet Blazer
May 18, 2009 | Hitachi 43FWX20B 43" Rear Projection...
May 07, 2009 | Fellowes Powershred 120C-2 Shredder
Apr 15, 2009 | HP Compaq JBL Pro (401508-001) Computer...
Oct 05, 2008 | 2003 Mitsubishi Outlander
Jan 09, 2008 | Kodak EasyShare Z612 Digital Camera
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!