- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sounds like a previous update did not finish installing due to being switched off in mid stream or it got corrupted.good news is you can reset android tablets to factory settings...bad news is you will lose all you settings and apps which you will need to reinstall once it is up and running.most tablets reset in the same way.
switch off ...then whilst holding the up volume and the home button hold down the power button then continue holding just the vol up and home button.it will display the robot then you can let go of all the keys and follow on screen instructions to reinstall factory reset.
some tablets are a little bit different to reset...instead of volume up its volume down.if you google your make and model of tablet it will describe correct procedure...one last thing...do not panic if it doesn't reset first time...some Chinese based tablets may take two or three attempts to reset.
Here are the steps to perform a hard reset in your device:
1. Switch off the device.
2. Now press and hold Volume Down + Volume Up + Power button, and release them, when you see menu of Bootloader Mode.
3. Then select option "Recovery" from the menu, using Volume Down, then press Volume Up.
4. When you see Android with triangle, then press together Volume Up + Volume Down.
5. After that select option "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to browse option, and Power button to confirm operation.
6. Choose option "Yes -- delete all user data" and accept with Power button.
7. Press Power button to select option "reboot system now".
1. Power of the device.
2. Now,Hold down both volume+ and power button simultaneously, you should get an android on its back opened.
3. Press both volume + or - to open up a small blue text menu.
4. Then use Vol - and Vol + to navigate the Recovery mode.
7.)Select "Factory Data Reset", press power, choose "yes" from the menu then press power again.