Question about Creative Labs Sound Blaster Live! 5.1 Sound Card
Im from pakistan
Download your driver at
before downloading follow these steps....
. Right click on Mycomputer, select properties
2. Select hardware
3. Select Device manager
4. double click on the sound,volume and controller
5. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
6. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
**** after doing this.. you can check the follwoing steps for trouble free ******
7. double click system device
8. if any yellow color pointed is displayed on any option then right click on the option and uninstall it
9. then select Action from the menu bar on the top and select scan for hardware changes
10. then it will start scanning your new hardware and ask for the installation drivers.
Posted on Jun 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 26, 2011 | Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
May 25, 2011 | Acer AOpen AW 724 Sound Card
Aug 04, 2009 | Maxdata M-Book 1000T Notebook
Jun 24, 2009 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
Jan 29, 2009 | Compaq dc7100 Small Form Factor (PJ361UA)...
Oct 03, 2008 | Computers & Internet
133 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: