- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Uninstall. Access Eposon website, enter your printer unit details and you should find the latest up date for your printer. Download and follow instructions, leave printer turned on unless instruction say otherwise.! Fingers crossed!!
1. Measure the resistance value of the CR Motor. (5.8Ω) If the CR Motor is found in short mode, replace the C472MAIN Board at the same time. 2. By visual inspection, check the T Fence for any defect, such as damage or soiling, which can cause faulty reading by the sensor. 3. By visual inspection, check the harness of the CR Motor for any problem causing a short circuit to the frame.
1. Click on START, CONTROL PANEL, PRINTERS AND FAXES (or PRINTERS AND OTHER HARDWARE). 2. Right click your printer, and select PROPERTIES. (If your printer is not listed, click on VIEW INSTALLED PRINTERS first). 3. Select the ADVANCED tab. 4. Select PRINT DIRECTLY TO THE PRINTER. 5. Click on APPLY (if applicable), then OK. 6. Restart your computer. 7. Try printing now.
You need to be able to clear the counters in the printer that tell the printer to stop working.
In order to do that you must
1. Turn printer off
2. you must hold down the "Paper Source, Paper Feed, Select Feed, Cut/Eject" buttons all at the sime time while you turn the printer back on.
3. From there navigate through the menues to clear the counter that pertains to you or all.
(Error 00000101 is pertains to the print head motor)
Word of warning -
Those counters can be a pain as they cause the printer to stop working however you do need to get your printer serviced by a tech as soon as you can because the error is a warning, reset the counters lets you finsih a job, but if it goes unserviced too long it will actually break down all togther.
So even after you rest the counters you absolutly must get your printer serviced soon.