Question about Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
The hard drive is corrupted.
You'll find my blog which tells you how to fix it.
I'm updating the site right now so check back every few days for updated / simplified information.
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 09, 2012 | Video Game Consoles & Games
1. Turn off Playstation3.
2. Hold The power button down; The system will turn on and turn off once again.
3. Once the System has been shutdown, re-press you finger until you hear 2 consecutive beeps
4. When you hear the 2 beeps take finger off power button.
5. You will be promted to plug in your controller via usb and then hit the PS button
6. The Recovery menu will pop up.
try some of the options within this menu try the rebuilt file system first and so on these wont erase yor data unless you do a restore ok good luck
Dec 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Sep 24, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Feb 06, 2010 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Aug 07, 2009 | HP (A5282-67001) 18 GB Hard Drive
Jul 26, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
Jun 30, 2009 | Sony Playstation 3 (PS3) Console
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!