- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Setting The Time of T231
NOTE: The time can only be adjusted when the clock radio is in the OFF mode. If the radio is playing, press and hold the MODE/ALM RESET button until the display briefly shows 'OFF' and then reverts to the time.
1. If the display is flashing, press the HOUR / REV button to advance the display to the correct hour. If the display is not flashing press and hold the CLOCK button until the display begins to flash, then press the HOUR / REV button to advance the display to the correct hour. Observe the PM indicator to confirm that you have set the hour correctly. If the PM indicator is 'On' the hour on the display is PM. If the PM indicator does not appear the hour on the display is AM.
2. Press the MIN / FF button to advance the display to the correct minute.
3. When the correct time is flashing on the display press the CLOCK / PRESET button once more. The display stops flashing and the clock begins to run.
1. scroll to G.D. (gear development) screen with the right button. they call it the S/S button.
2. hold down right button on computer head for a few seconds, the clock should now appear.
3. now press the grey set button on the back, the hour should start flashing.
4. adjust to the correct hour with the right button, then press grey set button (on back) again.
5. the minutes should now be flashing, adjust to correct minute with right button.
6. press set button and this will finish set up. the clock will display the correct time.
7. press the right button, the clock will go back to G.D. screen. Each time you press the right button you can scroll through distance, time, and average speed.
8. To display clock while riding, press the right button to G.D. screen, now hold down right button and the clock will display.
Program the Date & Time and Print Method using the 3 buttons: Mode, Select, Setting: Date & Time: Press the Mode button. The Hour will start blinking. Press the Setting button until the correct hour is displayed. Press Select to set the hour shown. The Minutes will blink. Press Setting until the correct minutes are displayed. Press Select to set the minutes shown. The Seconds will blink. To set the seconds at 00, press the Setting button. Press Select. The Year will blink. Press the Setting button until the desired year is shown. Press Select to set the year shown. The Month will blink. Press Setting until the correct month is shown. Press Select to set the month hope this help : - )
Here's the thing: When you change the batteries, the radio thinks you need to reset the time, even though the time has been preserved and is correct even after you change the batteries. Here's what you do: Pretend you need to reset the time. With the radio off (recommended), press and hold the "Band" button with the "set" notation underneath it. The hour will flash. "Reset" the hour by using the tuning buttons, as you would if the radio were new, and then change it back to the correct hour. Press the "Band" button again and repeat the process for the flashing minute display. Press "Band" again to end the process. You will have successfully fooled the H201 into thinking that you have reset the time, and the time display will have stopped flashing. (This does not appear to work if you do not actually pretend to change the hour and minute and just keep pressing the "Band" button -- you have to go through the procedure as though you were actually changing the time.)
Push the mode button twice to enter the "set time" mode. Once the digital display is blinking, keep pushing "mode" until the PM display section in the upper left corner comes on. Once that happens you are back to the 12 hour clock. To set the clock, use the 1-4 buttons to set the hours and minutes.
Setting the time This is used to set the time on the unit?s clock display. 1 Press SOURCE and hold until the unit turns off. 2 Press AUDIO and hold until TIME (12:00) appears in the display. 3 Select the portion of the time display you wish to set with 2/3. Pressing 2/3 will select a portion of the clock display: HOUR?MINUTE As you select portions of the clock display the portion selected will blink. 4 Select the correct time with 5/∞. Pressing 5 will increase the selected hour or minute. Pressing ∞ will decrease the selected hour or minute. ? To cancel time settings, press BAND. ? You can also cancel time settings by holding down AUDIO until the unit turns off. You can download users guide here http://www.retrevo.com/search/v2/jsp/mytrevo/myTrevo.jsp?page=man good luck
There is a switch on the back to set time, alarm, or display time. Select the switch to time set first. Tap top of unit to toggle between settings blinking display is the one to be set. Change it bi tapping on the sides ( ) or(-) don't forget the 12 hour display or military 24hour. Switch back to clock display when hour and minute display are both blinking or the setting will not take effect
This thing set under my bed, lifeless til I was looking for something else and decided it was time to get this clock working!
(Use the stylus pen for best results) After putting in two fresh batteries (or hit the reset button if your batteries are fresh). This will reset the clock and the 'clock' icon in the upper lefthand corner will be blinking. Now press and hold the display area where the hour of the day is displayed. The entire time will start blinking. Now start tapping on the blinking hours to increment the clock slowly to the correct hours (it will cycle all the way thru military time and regular time, so choose what you desire). Press and hold with the stylus to increment quickly. Do the same with the minutes, that are blinking too. When time is correct, tap the 'clock' icon once. The 'clock' icon will still blink, which I believe is correct operation.
To set the date, tap on 3rd icon down from the top left (it looks like a little calendar). This will put you into the date section of the clock (if you do nothing, it will cycle back to the clock, after ten seconds, as a default). Before it cycles back to the clock, press and hold with the stylus pen right below the word 'DATE', until the the entire displayed date starts blinking. Tap the first two digits of the year to go down in years and tap the right two numbers of the year to go up in years. Tap on the month number to increment; do the same with the date number. When all date entries are correct, either tap the 'calendar' icon, or let the clock sit for ten seconds: it will cycle back to the clock.
I guess you can set the alarm in a similar method.