Question about Apple iPhone Cell Phones
1. Charge the headset:Headset is charged via USB cable, the light will be red when charging. When the battery is fully charged (about 2-3 hours), the red light of the headset will turn off automatically or the red light turns blue.
2. Turn on the headset:Press the on / talk button on the headset for about 5 seconds until the blue and red flashes alternately (or blue flashes or the blue lights all the time ), now the headset is ready to be connected to the iPhone.
3. Go to Settings, and tap Bluetooth. Turn on Bluetooth.
iPhone will automatically start searching for Bluetooth devices. Tap the device in the Devices list, then follow the onscreen instructions to connect to it. After matching successfully, the blue light on the headset will flash twice per time.
4. Call: when you finish all the above steps, you are going to talk via the Bluetooth headset. When there is incoming call, press the on / talk button, you can talk with Bluetooth headset, when you want to end the call, press the on / talk button, you can end the call.
5. Turn off the headset: Press the on / talk button for 5 seconds until the red light of the headset flashes quickly for twice, then release the button, the headset will be turned off.
Posted on Jun 28, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the bluetooth of iphone is not compatible with this.get the bluetooth application installed from itunes store to maki it compatible.
Posted on Dec 04, 2009
This problem has been solved by turning on the blue ant system then holding down the vol - and vol + buttons simultaneously for 5 secs.
Posted on Oct 27, 2009
Try this: 1. Ensure that your phone is switched on. 2. If the headset has not been previously paired with a device, switch on the headset. The headset enters the pairing mode, and the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly. If the headset has been previously paired with another device, switch off the headset, and press and hold the multifunction key until the indicator light starts to flash blue quickly. 3. Activate the Bluetooth feature on the phone, and set it to search for Bluetooth devices. See the user guide of your phone for instructions. 4. Select the headset from the list of found devices. 5. Enter the passcode 0000 to pair and connect the headset to your phone. In some phones, you may need to make the connection separately after pairing. You only need to pair the headset with your phone once. If pairing is successful, the headset appears in the menu of the mobile phone where you can view the currently paired Bluetooth devices. When the headset is connected with your mobile phone and ready for use, the indicator light of the headset slowly flashes blue.
Posted on Apr 14, 2009
3. Turn Bluetooth ON
4. Make sure your Jawbone is OFF
5. Press TOP Of Jawbone & MIDDLE of Jawbone TOGETHER Until It Flashes Red & White
6. JAWBONE Will Come Up On The iPhone
7. Pir The Device With iPhone
8. Enter Four Digit Code
10 HEY PRESTO....YOUR PAIRED!!!!
Thanks to Sally Jo for this tip!
Posted on Mar 29, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 14, 2015 | hittime J-MALL Universal HV-800 Wireless...
Apr 08, 2015 | Motorola Mobility S10-HD Stereo Bluetooth...
Dec 21, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Apr 13, 2013 | Apple Soundlogic Itower Speaker Works W/...
May 24, 2011 | Sennheiser Sennhesier MM 100 Bluetooth...
May 17, 2010 | Mad Catz PS3 Bluetooth® Headset Wireless...
Mar 12, 2010 | Altec Lansing EARPHONE BACK BEAT PLUSIPOD...
Dec 03, 2009 | Motorola Mobility Motopure H12 Bluetooth...
Aug 04, 2007 | Samsung SGH-X830 Cellular Phone
Nov 18, 2017 | Apple Cell Phones
464 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!