Question about Arcsoft ShowBiz DVD 2 (3265)
Ooops...sounds like you accidentally deleted something that program requires. All you need to do is reinstall the software and it will replace any missing files.
Posted on Jun 15, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2011 | E-Machines (T3104) PC Desktop
on May 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
This problem occurs when the Windows Update agent file Wups2.dll is registered incorrectly in the registry. Because the registry files that correspond to the Wups2.dll file are missing, update installations are unsuccessful. There are two methods to resolve this issue, use method one first and if it did not resolve your issue, proceed to method 2
Method 1: Register the Windows Update files
1. Click Start and then type notepad in the Start Search box.
2. Click Notepad in the Programs list.
3. Copy the following commands, and then paste them into the opened Notepad window:
REGSVR32 WUPS2.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUPS.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUAUENG.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUAPI.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUCLTUX.DLL /S
REGSVR32 WUWEBV.DLL /S
REGSVR32 JSCRIPT.DLL /S
REGSVR32 MSXML3.DLL /S
4. In Notepad, on the File menu, click Save As.
5. In the Save as type list, click All Files.
6. In the File name box, type register.bat.
7. Save the Register.bat file to your desktop.
8. Right-click the Register.bat file, and then click Run as administrator. If you are prompted for an administrator password or for a confirmation, type the password or click Continue.
6. Try to install updates again.
Method 2: Download and install the Windows Update agent
For more information about how to download and install the latest Windows Update agent, click the following article number to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base 949104http://support.microsoft.com/kb/949104/
Jan 12, 2011 | Google Chrome
Nov 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Apr 30, 2010 | Kodak EASYSHARE 5300 All-In-One InkJet...
Mar 06, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
Nov 13, 2009 | E-Machines W3503 PC Desktop
Apr 12, 2009 | Kodak ESP 5 Printer
Dec 29, 2017 | Arcsoft ShowBiz DVD 2 (3265)
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: