Question about Computers & Internet
Point your web browser at http://www.facebook.com
If another account comes up, log out of it by clicking the little gear icon in the upper-right then clicking "Log Out."
If you then still can't log in to your account, click the "Forgot your password?" link located just below the password box on the login page.
If you get an error message, what does it say?
Posted on Mar 25, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Please help,please!!!!
* You are a victim of phishing! Never enter your username & passwords in any duplicate/fake login pages!
* If your facebook account is still not hacked by the phisher, then try these steps :
1. Open your web browser.
2. Goto Tools >> Internet Options.
3. Delete all Cookies, Temporary Files and History.
4. Apply the settings and restart the browser.
5. Try to open the "Facebook Login Page" (http://www.facebook.com/)
6. If you can login successfully, then immediately change your password.
* If your account is already hacked, try to create a new account! :(
* Don't follow any of the above suggestions, because if your account is already hacked, then no software or tool can restore that account! Forget it, and start with a NEW!
please rate this advice if it helps.....tc! :)
Posted on Jan 11, 2010
from morning i think yahoo has some network problem. even plenty people's yahoo ID is not opening when they enter their email id and password. may be you can try after some time.
if my answer was usefull please vote me.
Posted on Jul 14, 2010
I`M TIRED OF HELPING PEOPLE BECUASE EVERYTIME I DO I GET SCREWED UP IN ONE WAY FIX MY ACCOUNT PLEASE IM NOT GOING TO TRY IT AGAIN IM DONE
Posted on Jan 15, 2011
I haven't been able to login in to facebook for days the page doesn't even open. I would like an explanation of why I can't get to the login page. I am very up set by this problem. I have a family member that is in Afganistan using Facebook to keep in touch with us. But have not been able to do just that. Facebook staff should have worked out ALL of the bugs before running their NEW upgrades and reeking havoc on our lives.
Posted on Oct 04, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 03, 2011 | YouTube Videos
Dec 21, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Dec 20, 2010 | Zynga Texas HoldEm Poker
Mar 21, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Jan 08, 2010 | Facebook Social Network
Nov 20, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 21, 2009 | Facebook Social Network
Oct 19, 2017 | HIS Computers & Internet
Oct 19, 2017 | The Computers & Internet
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!