Question about Sansui HDLCD4050 TV
I recently moved tv from one room to another and now it wont pick up any signal when I plug the cableinto the tv
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Go into the menu. Go to CHANNEL and press enter. Go to AUTO CH MEMORY and press enter. Press the right arrow on remote to change the signal type to AIR. Go down to AUTOMATIC SEARCH and press enter. Wait for it to finish on its own. You should have all the analog and digital channels you can get with the antenna setup you have connected to the tv.
Posted on Jan 07, 2009
I see so many here with no sound/nopicture issues:
1. IF sound main fuse/s are good.
2. If no power or standby check main fuse, standby power supply and any signsof damage you can see---burnt parts etc.
3. almost all these sets the troubleshooting involves checking voltages on the main power board to narrow down theproblem.
4. Be safe and if you do not know what you are doing don't open the set.
Answers to issues:
1. RE:fuses---if a blown fuse is found get a good replacement(not the genericones like Radio Shack). Many fuses are special even aside from amperage--Don'tput a higher rated amperage fuse in the set for any reason.
2. RE: power supply in set: if total dead aside from main fuse the set uses astandby power supply that runs 7/24 and a main supply (some are combined andsome not.
Here aside from checking fuses you want to examine all the filter caps on thepower/standby to see if any are puffed up or buldged up in some fashion--Iattach a photo of a good one---top should be silver metal and PERFECTLY flatand have no brown material coming out on top or bottom.
What happens in the standby area is they use caps with too low a voltage rating(saves money) which causes them to fail in a year or two---the standby runs7/24 and the heat dries out the caps and they fail.
3. Trouble shooting consists of the above and then at some point you have to buyand try a board to see if it fixes it or not.
4. Safety first--no TV set is worth getting injured or even killed over.If set is opened at least look for puffed up and bad caps like in thisphoto.
Posted on Jun 11, 2012
If you are not able to figure out how to open the set I would suggest you have a tech or a shop look at it for you---one wrong move in taking it apart and it can be destroyed.
Posted on Aug 27, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 15, 2016 | Sansui HDLCD4050 40-Inch 1080p LCD TV
Jan 13, 2016 | Televison & Video
Nov 21, 2014 | Sansui HDLCD4050 40 A Series LCD TV
Jan 22, 2014 | Sharp Televison & Video
Jan 21, 2014 | Sansui 19 in. LCD TV
Aug 22, 2012 | Sansui HDLCD4050 TV
Sep 14, 2011 | Sansui HDLCD-4212 LCD TV
Feb 23, 2009 | Sansui HDLCD3210 32 in. LCD TV
Feb 17, 2009 | Televison & Video
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: