Question about Brother HL3040CN Laser Printer
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
- If the error message is "Print Unable ZC", refer to: "Print Unable ZC"
1. Power the machine off by holding down the power button. Wait a few seconds and then power the machine back on.
-If no error message appears on your machine's display, go to Step 2.
- If the error changed to "Self-Diagnostic" on your machine's display, contact brother for warranty service.
-If "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service.
2. Leave the machine with power ON for 15 minutes.
- If "Self-Diagnostic" or "Print Unable 0A" returns, contact brother for warranty service..
WARRANTY AND SERVICE OPTIONS.
Brother Authorized Service Center locator
Jan 12, 2018 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 14, 2017 | The Office Equipment & Supplies
Apr 07, 2013 | Brother Multi-Function Center MFC-665CW...
Dec 18, 2012 | Brother Dcp-7055 Laser Print Copy Scan...
Nov 05, 2007 | Brother IntelliFax-2480C Fax
Oct 08, 2015 | Brother HL3040CN Laser Printer
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: