Question about Kenneth Cole RK5034 REACTION
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 13, 2012 | Watches
Jun 17, 2011 | Watches
The WAVE OK indicator and the Tower Icon on the display will show if the time signal is successfully received or after manually pressing the SET/WAVE button
You can trigger a Signal Receive operation at any time by pressing the SET/WAVE button, which will activate the Signal Search function of the unit.
To Manually Set the Clock
To Set the Year and Date
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting TIME ZONE and DST
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the year (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
3. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm the year set and start the date process
4. Press + or - button sequentially to set the current date (holding down the button will change the date at a high speed)
NOTE: The weekday changes automatically depending on the year and date
To Set the Time
1. Press the SET/WAVE button after setting the calendar
2. Press + or - button sequentially to set the minutes (holding down the button will change the year at a high speed)
NOTE: Once you the press + or - button, the seconds will reset to 00
To set the 12/24 HR mode and the Temperature Mode
1. Press SET/WAVE button after setting the time
2. Press the + button to toggle between between 12HR and 24HR (military) modes
3. Press the - button to toggle between C and F temperature display mode
4. Press SET/WAVE button to confirm and quit the set mode
Dec 20, 2010 | Watches
Sep 25, 2010 | Timex Ironman 53151 Wrist Watch
SETTING THE TIME AND DATE ON
AN OLD 4 BUTTON DIGITAL WATCH
SETTING THE TIME.
Press [L2] to move through
the modes. When the time display flashes, you are in the correct mode to set
the time. The hours first, then the
minutes and seconds.
Press [R1] to advance the
numbers, [R2] to go to the next.
Press [L2] to save your
settings. [L1] is not used; it's the light.
SETTING THE DATE AND DAY. After setting the time (seconds flashing) push [R2] to move though time, backwards, to date, [R1] to set day, [R2] to move to month [R1] to set the month. Push [R2] to get to the day of the week, then [R1] to change. [L2] to end.
Jul 26, 2010 | Fossil JR9455 Watch
Sep 18, 2009 | Polar F4 Heart Rate Monitor Watch
Dec 12, 2008 | Rolex Datejust SS
Nov 11, 2008 | Nike Imara Soar WR0103 201 wristwatch
Oct 29, 2007 | Timex Ironman 53151 Wrist Watch
22 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: