Question about Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless Phone
Phone flashing not registered
Posted by Anonymous on
Instructions if you need to register handsets to the base:
You can register additional handsets to have up to five handsets per base unit, with each handset's number (1 to 5) shown on its display.
1. Press and hold <PAGE> on the base station for more than five seconds to put the base station into registration mode. (Note: there is no feedback to know it is in reg mode.) It will stay in registration mode for about 1 minute. So complete following sequence within this time. (It helps if handset is kept very near to the base during this).
2. Press <MENU> and <UP/DOWN> on the handset to select REGISTRATION.
3. Press <OK> and you are requested to enter the 4-digit system PIN.
4. Enter the 4-digit system PIN.
5. Press <OK> to confirm, and the display will show SEARCHING. If the handset registration is successful, you will hear a confirmation tone and the <antenna icon> will stop flashing. This may take a short while. The handset will automatically be allocated the next available handset number. This handset number is shown in the handset display in standby mode. If thehandset registration is unsuccessful, the <antenna icon> will still flash and the display will return to ' REGISTER', so you will need to repeat registration process.
Posted on Mar 21, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 28, 2015 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
Nov 25, 2014 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
Dec 29, 2013 | Binatone Lifestyle 1910 Twin Cordless...
Dec 10, 2010 | Uniden EXAI 7980 Cordless Phone
Apr 09, 2010 | Lands Phones
Jan 02, 2010 | Philips DECT5112 Cordless Phone
Feb 03, 2009 | Philips Lands Phones
Jan 26, 2009 | GE 27958GE1 Cordless Phone
Oct 27, 2008 | Lands Phones
Sep 20, 2008 | Lands Phones
242 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!