Question about Jenn-Air SCE30600 Slide-In Electric Kitchen Range

1 Answer

Am looking for a replacement glass top but they no

I am looking for a replacement glass top but they no longer make or stock them, any ideas??

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 867 Answers

Nag and hound the makers of the stove, this is bad. otherwise, go to some local used appliance places, they stock tops like that from broken units

Posted on Jun 15, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:


'Financial Times' Tip

Tip for 'Financial Times' on the iphone -how to find the content/stock you are looking for.he app has a constantly expanding archive of news content, and markets information on all stocks. Both are accessible through the search function. Simply tap on the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen, choose between a news or quotes search and enter your terms.

on Sep 06, 2010 | iPhone Apps

1 Answer

Whirlpool electric stove top glass modelGR448LXPS was broken,how to replace it?

Prices are $296 to $375 USD... but all
I am seeing is "OUT OF STOCK"...
from appliancepartspros...

I will list some other sources to check... (best at bottom)

Do not hesitate to look on eBay...
There are some excellent opportunities there!!

$419... Partsselect
Main Cooktop Glass Biscuit

Repairclinic ($299)...
Gr448lxps Glass Main Top Fast Shipping RepairClinic com

Apr 22, 2017 | Whirlpool Kitchen Ranges

2 Answers

Where can I replace the glass door on my rimage protege?

Hello latyboyd,

The Part# for the Protoge II is 501090-001.

I don't believe we stock that part anymore though so you might have to obtain one aftermarket.

Jan 09, 2011 | Rimage Producer 2000 Protege Burner

1 Answer

Heated side mirror looks like water behind,can i have just glass mirror replaced

Yes, look on Ebay for just a glass. Theres several dealers there that stock many replacement glass peices. you should be able to find one pretty cheap.

Jan 04, 2011 | 2002 Buick Century

1 Answer

Missing glass tube in the front

Glass tubes come in a few sizes and varieties. You can chek a large hardware store to see if they have in stock or just google it and then measure the tube. You can cut the tube if it is longer with a glass tube cutter of grinder.

Nov 02, 2010 | DeLonghi DCU60T Coffee Maker

1 Answer

Do you have the glass top part no. 7400 5238. If

Yes, I do have these parts in stock. I need to know what color your stove is and the last 3 letters at the end of your model number.

You may contact us at: from 7 AM until 7 PM CST.
We look forward to working with you and hope to hear from you soon. Thanks, Ella

Jan 18, 2010 | Maytag MER6772 Gemini Electric Kitchen...

1 Answer

Dimmer on left side mirror no longer works and seems to have brown condensation in it. it's a 1999 buick regal. it's green and the mirrors i'm looking at to replace are all black. can i fix the one i have...

You can actually replace the glass itself and the electronics will plug right into the one you had from the mirror "case". This way you can keep you stock green mirrors and just replace the glass inside them. Hope this helps you out!

Jan 07, 2010 | 1999 Buick Regal

2 Answers

Jenn-Air Microwave turntable not working, microwave works

Not exactly a solution - but info that will help -- had the exact same problem, same model etc. I had two servicing companies come out and look at it. One was the local Jenn-Air dealer techs, the other was an independent repairman. The shaft/coupler thing needs replacing. Guess what? The part is not made anymore!!!! My 2 different techs tried everyone under the sun and I spent a day on the internet and telephone and I'm sorry to inform you that part isn't out there -- even through the company (I forget the name now) that carries out-of-stock parts has everything under the sun, they didn't have this. I am furious with Jenn-Air -- I purchased this oven/micro for almost $3,000 in 2003 and the turntable stopped in 2008. Five years and they don't make the part and have none in stock. Maytag is a cheap poorly-run company. Whirlpool bought them out in 2007 and I have checked -- they don't have the part either. Time to look at those dopey nordicware self-winding turntables. Sorry -- only solution is to land a used model. Now you know.

Oct 03, 2007 | Microwave Ovens

Not finding what you are looking for?
Jenn-Air SCE30600 Slide-In Electric Kitchen Range Logo

135 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Jenn-Air Kitchen Ranges Experts

Sal De

Level 3 Expert

2699 Answers

Craig Butler
Craig Butler

Level 3 Expert

1723 Answers

Paul Carew

Level 3 Expert

3328 Answers

Are you a Jenn-Air Kitchen Range Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides