Question about LG WM0742HWA Front Load Washer
Anybody out there know about this issue?
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I just fixed this problem - there is a rubber hose that hooks the bottom of the drum to the drain and recycle pumps - it is ribbed and it developed a hole. To confirm and repair (repair can be done from the front of the machine)
Posted on Apr 18, 2009
SOURCE: LG WM2487 Leak Front Left
Not sure if this machine is similar to the WM2277, but here is the procedure for that - my leak was in the "baffels" hose that connects the drum to the drain pump:
1. Drain the machine - pry the panel at the front left lower corner to get access to a stoppered tube. drain as much water from here as possible.
2. Remove screw visible inside this area and remove the white molded plastic - also remove the screw behind that plastic.
3. Open the washer door and remove the spring loaded wire around the door gasket. Carefully pull the door gasket away from the panel push inside and then reclose the door.
4. Remove the detergent drawer and the two screws visible behind it.
5. Pull the top of the electronics panel away from the machine and lift up - place on top of machine or hook it out of the way
6 Remove the 4 screws that are visible holding the front panel to the machine. Left the entire front panel up about 2 inches and swing to the right (there is a wire connecting the door to the machine on the right)
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
You are likely using too much detergent or the detergent is not high-efficiency detergent. Change detergents and/or lower amount and this problem should go away.
The water port on the back allows air inside the tub to escape. However, if the wrong type or quantity of detergent are used, excess suds will flow from this port.
Posted on Aug 02, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 19, 2011 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jul 02, 2010 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
May 08, 2010 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Apr 18, 2010 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jan 15, 2010 | Hotpoint Aquarius WF000 Front Load Washer
Jul 04, 2008 | LG WM-2277HW Front Load Washer
Jun 26, 2008 | Kenmore 15864/15862 Top Load Washer
Aug 14, 2006 | LG WD-16115FD Front Load Washer
63 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: