Question about Irons
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: rowenta commercial steamer
got this off the manual for the IS 7800
Remove water container and clean the main unit with a damp
cloth. To maintain maximum performance, your steamer must
be descaled occasionally. The descaling intervals will depend
on the water quality and the frequency of use. The unit should
be descaled at least once a year or every 100 hours of use.
For descaling proceed as follows:
1. Unplug the unit and remove water container from main unit
by releasing container lock and pulling up.
2. Fill it with fresh water and shake vigorously to remove any
scale. Pour out the water and repeat if necessary.
3. Purchase a quality decalcifier agent and follow the instructions
of the manufacturer for the proper ratio of the mixture
to water and use.
4. After filling the water container turn it up and down to
5. Attach reservoir to unit, plug in and switch on.
6. Let the appliance run until the water container is almost
empty and do not steam any clothing with this mixture.
7. Unplug and detach the water container. Rinse it with fresh
8. Fill water container with fresh water and repeat steps 5 and 6.
Note: If after descaling you believe that there is still buildup in
the boiler, repeat steps 1-8.
Posted on Oct 31, 2008
I have a Rowenta garment steamer. It will turn on but no steam comes out. Does it need to be cleaned from the build up of iron, etc. from the water? If so, how do I go about this?
Posted on Jan 10, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 15, 2014 | Irons
Dec 26, 2012 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Oct 21, 2012 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Jul 04, 2012 | Rowenta Irons
Nov 23, 2009 | Rowenta Commercial Garment Steamer - White
Jun 02, 2009 | Rowenta DZ1700 Iron
Apr 26, 2008 | Rowenta DG5030 Iron
35 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: