Question about HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet Printer
My HP Photosmart C7280 only shows that it is wrong with inksystem. Code 0xc19a0005. Inned help with this how to solve it rerasly soon
This message means that the ink system has failed on your printer most likely caused by the print head overheating. The only solutions available for this issue WAS to either replace the print head or replace the printer BUT ...... DO THIS ::::
NOTE: CHANGE EMPTY CARTRIDGE BEFORE DO THAT:
press and hold the '*' key on the key pad, then press the '#' key and release them both. Then he had me enter '123' to enter maintenance mode. then press the right arrow (beside the OK button) until System Config. menu appear on panel. Then press OK two times to clear the error condition, then cancel two or three times to return to the top menu. Then powered off and back on, print a test page .
Posted on Jan 18, 2015
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Does the c7280 use seperate Magenta and PhotoMagenta cartridges? If so make certain the right cartridge is in the correct slot.
Posted on Jun 20, 2009
Try the above hp support center document. I know that not all errors that pop up on the printer display will be in the manual, but usually the first few characters of an error code point towards the failure.
Posted on Jul 27, 2009
Follow the steps carefully from the front panel of the All-in-One.
1. Get the unit into the “Support Menu” by following the steps given below.
A. - Press and hold the “*” key.
B. - Press the “#” key and release both keys.
Now Display should say “Enter Special Key Combo”
C. - Press and release in sequence the “1”, “2” and “3” buttons.
Now the Display should say “Support” and display the FW rev (something like R0631R)
2. Press and release the right arrow button until the display says “System Configuration Menu”.
3. Press and release the “OK” button.
4. Display should say “Hardware failure status”. If not there already, Arrow Key over to “Hardware failure status”,
5. Press and release the “OK” button.
6. Display should say “Hardware failure status: Clear. Press OK to clear”.
7. Press and release the “OK” Button. Message changes to “Hardware failure status Cleared. Press Cancel to continue”.
8. Press and release the “CANCEL” button as many times as necessary, so that, either the “Welcome to Photosmart Express” screen appears, or, the “Ink System Failure” screen appears. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TO PRINT AT THIS STAGE.
9. Using the Power Button, turn the unit OFF and unplug the power cable from back of the printer and wall outlet.
10. Wait 30 seconds for the power to get discharged and then plug the power cable into the wall outlet first and then into the back of the printer
11.Turn the unit on. The printer may display message “USE POWER BUTTON TO SHUTDOWN THE PRINTER” followed by “PRESS OK TO CONTINUE”. Press OK. The Printer will start the “ONE TIME INK INITIALIZATION PROCESS”. Allow this process to complete and do not interrupt. Once the initialization process is complete, the printer will print out a Diagnostic Page.
12.To verify printer functionality print a SELF TEST PAGE. If SELF TEST prints, then printer is ready for use or Software Installation.
Posted on Sep 12, 2009
Try holding down the ok -- cancel -- black -- color buttons with 4 fingers while at the same time powering the unit off. Keep them held down till it is off. Then turn it back on normally & it should try to do "Maintenance" & you hear a whirling noise --- that is the ink pump spinning to try & pump in ink to the print head.
Here are the details. Got the Ink System Failure message. The error code shows was '0xc18a0005'. The tech had me press and hold the '*' key on the key pad, then press the '#' key and release them both. Then he had me enter '123' to enter maintenance mode. He then had me press the right arrow (beside the OK button) until System Config. menu appeared on panel. Then pressed OK two times to clear the error condition, then cancel two or three times to return to the top menu. Then powered off and back on, printed a test page just fine, copied a document fine.
Posted on Jul 26, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 13, 2014 | HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One Printer
Jun 16, 2011 | HP Photosmart C7280 Printer
Jan 03, 2010 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Oct 19, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Aug 22, 2009 | HP Photosmart C7280 Laser Printer
Jan 28, 2017 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
Apr 18, 2014 | HP Photosmart D7360 All-In-One InkJet...
203 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: