Question about Cycling
I have a plan printer oce colour wave 300, I just want to know if it is possible to reset the maintenance tray message without having to replace the tray ? any help would be appreciated
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Replace Transfer Roller
In the Phaser 6250 Color Laser Printer Service Manual (which I had to have emailed to me from my toner supplier since it is not available to the general public) I went to Chapter 6 - Error Messages and Codes. I had to reboot the printer. Here is the procedure.
Entering by rebooting the printer:
1. Turn the printer power OFF
2. Hold down the Back and Information buttons simutaneously and turn the printer
3. Continue to hold the buttons until the following message is displayed on the front
panel: Service Diagnostics V#.##, Initializing ....., and then release the buttons.
4. The front panel displays the Service Diagnostics Menu.
On the display is a menu. Find Transfer Roller. Press enter on this menu where it says Toner Waste (Not Full). Back out of the menu.
All of a sudden the machine came to life. You may have to turn off the printer and turn it back on again.
Posted on Jun 11, 2008
try this: 1. insert key 2. press and hold left button 3. turn on ignition and let it cycle through its check 4. turn key off 5. release left button.,
Posted on Nov 10, 2008
SOURCE: Reset Lexmark T644
1. Turn off the printer. 2. Press and hold (check) and .(right arrow). 3. Turn on the printer. 4. Release the buttons when Performing Self Test displays. The message CONFIG MENU displays on the top line of the operator panel. 5. Select Reset Maintenance Count from the Configuration menu. 6. The message Reset Maint Cnt=Reset displays momentarily. Press (check) to reset. When the reset operation is complete, the menu returns to the Printer Setup Reset Maintenance Count Screen. Scroll down to the Exit Configuration Menu and Press Select to Return to Ready status.
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
Turn the printer off. Press and hold the select and return buttons while powering on the printer. Release the buttons when the display shows "Perform Self Test". The printer will continue to boot-up. When ready the display will show the word Config Menu. Then press the menu button untill you see the Reset Maintenance Count option. Then press the select button. The reset command shows on the second line of the menu. Press the select button again to reset. Now press the menu button untill you see the Exit menu and press select. The printer will now automatically reset itself and boot up ready to print.
Posted on Jun 02, 2009
Yes you can clean the tray you may have to remove some items to be able to clean the whole tray but if you take rubbing alcohol and a eyeliner applicator you will be able to clean most of it. ok
best regards mike
Posted on Aug 03, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 15, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 25, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 03, 2015 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 25, 2014 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Jul 31, 2014 | Oc Plotwave 300 Developer
May 03, 2013 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Aug 07, 2012 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
Jan 27, 2011 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 11, 2009 | OCE Office Equipment & Supplies
88 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!