- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
How is the DVD player connected to the TV? If you are using component video, check that the cables are connected correctly.
If you switch the order on two of the cables, the black and white result is common. So double-check that the red, blue and green connections (RPbPy) have been connected to both devices in the same order. Next try a different set of component video cables, in case one of the wires is damaged.
If possible, try a different type of connection to rule out a damaged input/output. Connect the TV to a different DVD player or the DVD player to another TV, if possible, to rule out similar damage.
Please add a comment with the connection type for additional support. I hope this helps.
Double-check your input cables from the receiver to the LG 389. Do you have the sat. receiver AV out connected to the front AV In on the LG DRT389? Make sure that you haven't mixed up the L and R audio connections on either side. (I've done something similar with RCA cables myself.) Next, try a different set of cables.
If that doesn't work, there may be a problem with the audio jacks on either your receiver or the 389. To check, plug the AV cables from the Sat. Receiver directly into the TV. If you have sound and video, then the input jacks on the recorder may be damaged.
Try using another input. (It looks like some models have the SCART input; you may need to set the input source in the menu under AV2 Decoder.)
The fact that you have audio output on USB and DVD's means that cables/connections between the LG289 and the TV are fine.
I hope this helps. Please add a comment with the details of which AV port you are using on the LG389 for additional assistance.
The device has several sets of wires for different functions explained briefly.
1. The first bundle of wires make connectivity to the vehicle possible. For example, the bundle of wires are recogniseable by the color demarkation explained. The Red & yellow cable provide power requiring conection to the vehicle;s electrical system, batteries or alternator cables found in engine or under dashboard.b. The black wire is a supply current output requird to dispense an overflow of electrical charges from the battery setup process and is always connected to the botton framework of the vehicle. Every additional wires belonging to the first bundle being discussed are audio video connectivity wires. for example, depending on the number of speaker outputs on the vehicle out require connectivity with attempt to distribute sounds througout the audio speakers located along the doors and at back passenger area of the vehicle.
2. The audio system would have an additional bundle of wires similar as the power supply bundle aready provided to make possible current flow from vehicle battery to audio device. The second bundle of wires are called RCA adator cable kits that only would be required in the situation where the vehicle is required to be installed with additional features of amplifiers,, woofers and radio communication systems. The RCA bundle of cables are simple wrapped up by electrical scotch tape and snapped in safe place after installing the music system requiring least functionality than radio and CD player mode.
3. the additional bundles of cables/RCA becomes handy and by connectivity is as simples as inserting a cable into a similar receiver cable from provided with the new device to be acquire separaly.
4. Remember; RCA cables are symbolised for functiona s well, where red and yellow cables are video signals and white and several other coloured wires are audio and sound connectability cables to another device acquired later.
Connecting the audio system is all performed by snapping open the radio video area of the dashboard area for access to the aready installed vehicle wiring kits.
All multi colored wires on the power supply kit are electrical
All additional wires are audio and video output and input connection capable
DVD player installation diagnostics are accheivable by refering to the user guide package,
For this unit the component output (green, blue, and red cables) only work for the DVD player portion of it. You will need to connect either the av input on the back or the front with composite (yellow, red, and white cables) to your television in addition to the component cables I assume you have connected already. Once you have done so you will need to switch this unit over to the right av output in order to access the vcr and also switch your television over to the right av input in order to pick up the signal from the vcr.
Look at rear of the Combo and you will observe input and output
RCA connections.Using RCA leads, hookup the Av output of the Panasonic
to the audio/video input of the LCD . Connect the AV output of the Sky box to the AV input of the Panasonic
correct. in order to enjoy your digital sources in any zone2 configuration, an additional connection has to be made to the analog input from and for each of these devices.
some receivers wont allow internal xm, sirius and ipods to work in zone2 because they are input to the digital board and thats what your stuck with.
Mintek MDP-1030 DVD Player
is one the largest suppliers of DVD players in the global marketplace
today. Mintek has taken the next natural step in the evolution of the
company's product line combining leading DVD technology with
state-of-the-art LCD technology.PRODUCT FEATURES: Versatile playback formats; Anti-shock function - mobile or pedestrian; Built-in stereo speakers; Auto power off for saving energy; Quick connect to TV; Digital Coaxial Output; AV input/output; Brightness/Color/Display mode adjustment; High capacity rechargeable Lithium-ion battery pack; Full function remote control.
Kodak Picture CD, CD
Auto power off
Composite Video Outputs
x headphones ( mini-phone stereo 3.5 mm ) 1 x digital audio output
(coaxial) 1 x composite video/audio input 1 x composite video/audio
1 x DVD player battery - rechargeable - lithium ion
General Product Info
Also known as
Mintek MDP-1030, Mintek
Manufacturer Part No.
1.6 in x 10.1 in x 6.6 in (HxWxD)
Target sells an item which should work. It's the Kawasai AVM678 or the Audiovox AVM6781 (http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/sr=1-1/qid=1187573577/ref=sr_1_1/602-4888693-8663026?ie=UTF8&asin=B000I5IYAA). It's a universal extra screen. Otherwise, visit the official customer service website for this product at http://www.1800customersupport.com/kawasaki or or call them at 1-877-252-6873. They can probably sell you a splitter or additional screens.