- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
So the device connected via Bluetooth is advising the unit of the time because the device is calling the shots. One device is set for local time and the other is summer time. Change the setting on the Bluetooth phone or whatever to local.
Non one else has encountered this problem according to my search.
Hi... I have a JVC nt3hdt.. and I was having the same issue... all the wires was connected properly... but because I didn't have the GPS antenna hooked up it couldn't reach any sattelite to maintain de clock... once I received my GPS antenna, I plugged it in, the clock maintained itself pretty good!
Hi there, I found this on Page 22 of the JVC KW-XC777 Manual http://resources.jvc.com/Resources/00/00/97/49688ien.pdf
--------------------------------------------- 1. Press and hold SEL (select) for more than 2 seconds so that one of the PSM items appears on the display. (See page 23.)
2. If “CLOCK HOUR” does not appear press >>| or |<< repeatedly until it appears.
3. Adjust the hour.
4. Press >>| or |<< until “CLOCK MIN (minute)” appears on the display.
5. Adjust the minute.
6. Finish the setting.
To check the current clock time while the unit is turned off, press DISP (display). The power turns on, the clock time is shown for 5 seconds, then the power turns off. -----------------------------------
Off the top of my head as I can't find manual on JVC site. I think it's an old model? Anyway, frm memory, press andhols the select button until clock display flashes. Then use thefrward and back buttons to select hoyrs and minutes. When selected use up and down button to advance or ****** the time! Pres forward or back again to select the othjer(hour or minute).
1. Press and hold "Select" for more than 2 seconds. 2. Press < or > until clock hour is displayed. 3. Press - or + to adjust hour. 4. Press < or > until clock min. is displayed. 5. Press - or + to adjust minute. 6. Press "select" one more time and now you're set!