- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Forgot Parent Lock code on LeapPad
Published 07/10/2013 01:47 PM ' Updated 06/15/2015 04:11 PM
I forgot my Parent Lock code, how can I access parent settings on the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra, or LeapPad Platinum?If you forgot the four digit parent lock code you set up for the LeapPad3, LeapPad Ultra or LeapPad Platinum, you may retrieve the code with these steps:
1. Using a computer or other device connected to the internet, go to www.leapfrog.com
2. Click "Log In/Register" (or "My Account" if already signed in) on the top right of the page.
3. Sign in with the email address used to set up the LeapPad.
4. You'll land on the "My Account" page.
5. Click "Account Information". Directly beneath the orange "Edit" button you will see the Parent Lock code information for any LeapPad3 or LeapPad Ultra set up using this account.
I saw the was posted while ago, I am having the same issue with my daughters LeapPad2. I contacted Leap Frog, but they would only offer me a free app upon purchase of a new LeapPad. Did you ever find a solution? Thanks
This site is worthless...more interested in tricking you with AD links than giving you an answer. Press Volume Down, Home and Right Directional...then power on. Connection screen will appear, connect it to your PC and select repair after tune up is done.
Then delete your profile on here and report the link you followed from google as worthless.
This toy sucks. I've had a really crappy year, but three months ago I had a good month and had a little extra to spare so I decided to buy, for Christmas the Leappads my two daughters had been asking for since last year's Christmas.
All good? NO! After being very excited and seeing the happiness on my two little girls's faces when they saw their gifts I was very happy with the way this year was ending. Until it came time to get a few "apps" and connect to the internet etc. with these things. Nothing works, no updates, no registrations, nothing. To add insult to injury, I've my proof of purchase for these two items has been lost and I now have to sit my two little kids down tomorrow to let them know that their "dream gifts" are useless and may remain that way for the foreseeable future. I've plugged a lot of stuff into my computer and have never had any problems, until this little kid's toy came along and nothing works.
Way to go LeapFrog. I followed your instructions and am now stuck with two absolutely useless toys after spending the bulk of my Christmas day trying to get these stupid things to work!!!