Question about Hoover Nano Cyclonic Compact Bagless Upright Vacuum, UH20020/W
Posted by Anonymous on
Hello! The vacuum will reset itself, you only need to allow it time to cool off.This can take up to an hour. Overheating is usually caused by a clog or a filter that needs to be cleaned or replaced. Below are simple instructions for checking your vacuum for clogs.
1. Remove the dirt cup. Twist off the dirt cup lid.
2. Remove the filter cartridge from dirt cup.
3. Separate the foam and cartridge filters. Wash foam filter under running. Allow 24 hours to air dry outside the vacuum.
4. Tap the excess dirt out of Hepa filter. Hepa filter may also be washed. Allow 24 hours to air dry.
5. Check the secondary filter by removing the filter cover from base. Rinse the foam filter under running water until it runs clear. Allow 24 hours to air dry.
6. The red baffle tube inside of the dirt cup is apart of the filtration of the vacuum and needs to be cleaned as well. Twist out the baffle tube by turning 1/4 turn clockwise. Remove any hair or debris wrapped around baffle tube. Baffle tube can be rinsed if needed. Allow to dry thoroughly.
7. Remove the hose from both ends. Use a broom stick to loosen and remove any clogs from the main hose.
8. Remove the bottom plate and the brushes as instructed in the owner's manual. Use a wooden spoon or something similar to gently break up and remove any clogs from the lower hose.
If the filters are too dirty they may need to be replaced. With regular maintenance the filters should be replaced about once a year. Follow the links below to order replacement filters for your UH20020.
Hope this was helpful!
Exhaust Foam Filter
Posted on Nov 12, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 18, 2017 | Vacuums
Apr 10, 2016 | Riccar 2000 4000 series Upright High...
Aug 15, 2015 | Dyson Ball DC24 Bagless Upright Vacuum
Dec 20, 2014 | Dyson Vacuums
Nov 28, 2013 | Riccar 4812 Vacuum
Apr 25, 2011 | Vacuums
Dec 11, 2009 | Dirt Devil 12 Amp HEPA Filter Vacuum...
190 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: