Question about Sunbeam Slushies Snow Cone Maker Snowcone Ice Treats
I use this product once or twice a day. now it makes a bad noise and will not chop the ice
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
- Prep time: 5 min
- Cook time: 90 min
- Serves: 5
- full fat milk
- Full fat milk - 1.25 lts
- Powdered Sugar - 1/3 cup heaped
- Cardamom - 4, powdered
- Pistachios - 8, roughly chopped (optional)
- Saffron - few strands, soaked in a tbsp of warm milk for 10 mtsMethod
- Heat milk in a wide bottomed pan and bring to a boil. Allow the milk simmer on medium flame till it reaches half its original quantity. Keep stirring inbetween.
- Add powdered sugar, cardamom powder and roughly chopped nuts. Mix well and keep simmering on medium flame, stirring till it further reduces to almost one third of its original quantity. It will have a rabdi consistency and slightly thick.
- Turn off flame and allow to cool.
- Once cool, place the mixture in the fridge for a few hours. (This helps reduce formation of ice crystals during freezing process)
- Pour the chilled mixture into kulfi moulds and close the lids.
- Place the kulfi moulds in the deep freezer and allow to set overnight or at least 7-8 hours.
- Once the kulfi sets, place the kulfi mould in luke warm water for a few secs to help it unmould easily.
- Insert kebab or ice cream stick in the kulfi and serve. You can garnish with more nuts.Tips
- Full fat milk is essential for authentic flavour of kulfi.
- If you do not have kulfi moulds, you can use stainless steel vessels.
- Kulfi expands on freezing, so do not fill to the brim.
- You can skip step four and pour the milk mixture that is at room temperature into the kulfi moulds.
Dec 25, 2015 | Ice Cream Makers
Jun 14, 2013 | Donvier Ice Cream Maker 1 Quart
Mar 09, 2013 | Ice Cream Makers
Feb 24, 2013 | Back to Basics SITICMLP 1.5 Quart Ice...
Aug 25, 2012 | Back to Basics 1.5 Qt Ice Cream Maker
Apr 15, 2011 | Taylor 632-27 Ice Cream Maker
Jan 13, 2011 | Nostalgia Electrics Ice Cream Makers
Oct 04, 2010 | Taylor 632-33 Ice Cream Maker
Jul 30, 2010 | Cuisinart (ICE-20) 1.5 Quart Ice Cream...
Jul 17, 2008 | Cuisinart ICE-20 Automatic Frozen Yogurt...
33 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: