Question about Marantz SR-48 Mark II Receiver
How do i enter stations to the memory
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 30, 2014 | Audio Players & Recorders
Apr 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Jun 29, 2011 | Audio Players & Recorders
Programming channels automatically
Your TV can automatically detect all active channels and store them in
its memory. After the TV has stored the channels in its memory automatically,
you can add or erase channels manually.
To add channels automatically:
1. Press MENU, then press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to display the SETUP menu.
2. Press "Up arrow"or "down arrow" until the TV/CABLE
selection is highlighted.
3. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to highlight either
TV or CABLE, depending on which you use.
If you use an antenna, choose TV.
If you use cable, choose CABLE.
4. Press "down arrow" button until the CH PROGRAM selection is highlighted.
5. Press "left arrow" or "right arrow" button to start channel programming. The TV will automatically
cycle through all the TV or Cable channels (depending on which you
selected), and store all active channels in the channel memory.
While the TV is cycling through the channels, the message
"PROGRAMMING NOW-PLEASE WAIT" appears.
6. When channel programming is complete, the message "COMPLETED"
7. Press CH UP or DOWN button to view the programmed channels.
Dec 14, 2010 | Toshiba 26HF85 26" TV
Jan 12, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Jan 11, 2010 | Uniden BC340CRS Base Scanner
Oct 02, 2009 | Panasonic Audio Players & Recorders
Jun 12, 2009 | Apple iLive IBCD3816DT Portable 2.1...
Jun 04, 2009 | Audio Players & Recorders
Dec 12, 2008 | Sony ST-SA50ES 2 Channels Tuner
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: