Question about Nostalgia Electrics LPF-210 Vintage Collection Lighted Party Fountain

Open Question

Missing piece on party fountain

Missing long rod

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

What is a chocolate fountain machine? Someone suggested that I hire one for my daughter's 18th birthday next month.

Chocolate fountain machines have become very popular lately at parties and events. They are basically fountains that have liquid chocolate running out of the spouts. Usually fruit, marshmallows etc are placed on sticks nearby and guests can dip their chosen item into the flowing chocolate. It's pretty cool.

Feb 25, 2013 | Cooking

1 Answer

I have an uncompleat 79 HD SPORTSTER that im trying to get on the road again but im missing the clutch rod does anyone know the specs on the clutch rod

Contact this Clett Borgett at . He may just have one in stock. OEM. The clutch release rod is actually two or more pieces in a Sportster.

Aug 31, 2010 | Harley Davidson XLH 1000 Sportster...

1 Answer

I need a model number for the 9762 Destroyer by Mega bloks

The Model number you need is 9773 which is the Harley Davidson V-Rod.

Feb 26, 2010 | Mega Bloks Probuilder Authentic Definition...

1 Answer

I have a table top water fountain. It came with the undetwater pump only 1/2 there. I would like to have my fountain working, please, with the right part. Help!

If part of the fountain is missing, you should first call the company that made it and see if they won't send you the missing piece for free. If they try to get you to pay for it then you can tell them where they should stick it. Anyway you can get a small fountain pump from ebay or for around $12 or less.

Oct 17, 2009 | Plumbing

2 Answers

Need one crib rod for a 04540

Products America does supply crib rods, as well as many other crib hardware items. Please call 800.205.9642 or 800.772.1041 for direct assistance.

Oct 04, 2009 | Vintage Lullaby Nest Crib

1 Answer

Wont shift between forward and reverse.

The shift rod actually connects to the transmission somewhere close to the middle of the bike

May 11, 2009 | Polaris ATV

1 Answer


Take the piece of **** to a video game store get some credit and get a game worth getting. Not trying to sound bad, but you are not missing anything with a Bratz game

Apr 29, 2009 | Buck Bratz Kidz Party for DS

2 Answers

Missing pieces

This is from Bassett's website.

Bassett recommends that all cribs manufactured prior to 1972 be replaced because improved safety features were instituted that year. If your crib was made in 1972 or after, replacement parts are available from Products America at 1-800-772-1041. If you are unsure when your Bassett crib was made, Bassett urges you to replace it.

Link to Products America

Jan 21, 2008 | Bassett Parson Ridge Crib

Not finding what you are looking for?
Nostalgia Electrics LPF-210 Vintage Collection Lighted Party Fountain Logo

Related Topics:

38 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Nostalgia Electrics Kitchen Appliances - Others Experts


Level 2 Expert

58 Answers

Wayne Fellows
Wayne Fellows

Level 2 Expert

262 Answers

Christopher Smith

Level 2 Expert

261 Answers

Are you a Nostalgia Electrics Kitchen Appliances - Other Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides