Question about SpectraVideo Logic3 i-Station Traveller - Portable speakers for iPod - 4 Watt (Total) - black (IP102K)
Need to open the case of a logis3 portable spreaker
Posted by Anonymous on
Hi, I opened a Logic3 I-station today (dark grey and silver), and there are LOTS of screws for each side.
- on the side where the line in and DC adapter sockets are, there are 4 Phillips screws including 3 hidden behind rubber covers.
- you need to remove them all.
- for the other side there are 2 at the bottom and a few more on the back under rubber covers.
- but no more other hidden screws.
Then you need to be BRAVE because the bottom and short side are clipped at the bottom.
- you have to lever the front off quite hard to get the clips to release.
- The side without the DC input came off easier, because it has just a speaker in it (and nothing broke.)
- The side with the DC input connected came off and broker the speaker wires away from the speaker because the speaker cable was glued to the back where the ferrite bead is.
Then you should be in, and see the 2 PCBs on front right and nothing but speaker front left.
Hope this helps.
Posted on Apr 26, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 02, 2012 | Pyle PDWR68B Center Speaker
Feb 06, 2012 | JBL Duet Computer Speakers
Jan 23, 2011 | SpectraVideo Logic3 i-Station Traveller -...
Jan 24, 2010 | Nintendo Game Boy Advance SP Console
Dec 16, 2009 | Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2009 | JBL ONSTAGE Docking Station for iPod
May 01, 2009 | Griffin Technology FireWave Surround Sound...
Mar 29, 2009 | ViewSonic VX922 19" Monitor Flat Panel
Mar 19, 2009 | Tomtom ONE 3rd Edition GPS
Feb 24, 2009 | Altec Lansing inMotion Portable Speakers...
96 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: