Question about DeLonghi BAR 32 Espresso Machine
Power light is on, but nothing is being brewed
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 26, 2016 | Saeco Coffee Makers & Espresso Machines
Jul 22, 2012 | Starbucks Star Bucks Barista Espresso...
Apr 14, 2010 | Saeco Odea Giro Plus Coffee Maker
1. Power off machine.
2. Using a metal paperclip, insert it into left side of top needle. It must insert at least 1" deep. Insert it into slot on right side and again from back of needle.
3. Remove KCup cradle. Separate bottom from top. In the top section, insert the paperclip up into bottom needle from the bottom upwards. It will not go all the way thru and this is normal.
4. Reassemble KCup cradle and reinsert it back into coffee maker.
5. Power on machine.
6. Brew a cup of water only. There may be coffee grounds in the water and these should eventually clear during the remaining steps. NOTE: A large cup brew cycle should output a full 8 ounces (235cc). Less means there is still a blockage
7. Empty reservoir and fill with undiluted distilled white vinegar. Repeatedly run brewing cycle until Add Water light comes on.
8. Make sure Auto-OFF is NOT set and let last cycle of vinegar remain inside machine for 4 hours.
9. Refill reservoir with fresh water and repeatedly run brewing cycle until the water is clear and odorless.
10. Set Auto-OFF, if preferred.
Jan 01, 2010 | Keurig Ultra B50 1-Cup Coffee Maker
Nov 28, 2009 | Saeco Starbucks Sirena Espresso Machine
99 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!