Question about Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven

1 Answer

I can't find a turntable roller ring for my Samsung microwave model number: MW1030WA. Martin Microwave set us one that was the right diameter but the wheels were too large. Thanks, Bob

Posted by on

  • Robert Milan Jun 16, 2009

    Thank you very much. That was incredibly helpful of you!

  • Robert Milan Jun 16, 2009

    Thank you very much. That was incredibly helpful of you!



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 20 achievements.


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

  • Samsung Master
  • 9,098 Answers

I would advise you to return the wrong one for a refund if you've not already.

The proper part number is DE92-90189Z and a few places have it (see here) , even though it's considered no longer available.

Even though their price is higher, I would bet that Sears Parts Direct has it here.

We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Posted on Jun 16, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Turntable in new Samsung Microwave is wobbly-- turns OK but goes down if you put something on it away from the teflon rollers.

If the turntable is unstable in the oven, it's most likely an issue with the oven cavity. The tray is probably borosilicate glass, the roller guide is simple, this is something a service tech should see in person. If the oven in still under warranty you should pursue a warranty service call to make sure the oven cavity was not stamped incorrectly. Pleazer Appliance...

Jan 13, 2015 | Samsung CHEF Collection 2.1 cu. ft. Over...

1 Answer

Turntable wheel under glass tray broken

If the microwave comes with a roller ring to rotate the glass turntable then I would recommend that it needs to be used when the microwave is operating, as the turntable rotates the food so it can be heated evenly.

I would recommend checking with your local Panasonic repairer he may have access to a new roller or even a second hand one to tide you over.

Mar 20, 2009 | Panasonic Microwave Ovens

1 Answer

I Can't Find Microwave Glass Truntable Tray for Jenn-Air

Martin Microwave has one in stock here for $25.99.

I searched for model JVM8000 and this came up.

On a related note, I think that what Smithbrother was talking about is something like a Micro-Go-Round. Here's a related post from my "Ask Mr. Microwave" page.

Q. My turntable is missing or unavailable. What can I do?

A. This sort of arrangement can be a good temporary fix until a suitable replacement tray can be found, or even a permanent solution.
Place a microwave-safe saucer upside-down over your roller ring / turntable support assembly. Then place a microwave-safe plate rightside-up atop the saucer.

Be sure both are centered, checking them frequently to be sure shifting does not occur. Otherwise, a spill of hot material could result. Safety first!


Another option is to check Wal-Mart and other stores to see if they have a Rubbermaid or Nordic Ware wind-up turntable such as the Micro-Go-Round.


We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.We're happy to help you with free advice and we'd appreciate your thoughtful rating of our answer.

Dec 30, 2008 | Welbilt MR755T Microwave Oven

1 Answer


replace turntable rotator support (plastic or other meterial) ...

Sep 26, 2007 | Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven

1 Answer

GE Spacemaker Over

Yes, that's probably it. You can find helpful exploded view diagrams and order parts by entering your model number here:

Aug 16, 2007 | Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven

1 Answer

UPDATE: GE Spacemaker XL1800 Microwave

JVM1850BD002 is a correct model number. This is a GE made by Samsung. It sounds like the motor or coupler is bad. More likely the motor. If you grab the motor shaft and try to gently turn it, it may grind or slip a lot. That's a sign of a bad motor. If the coupler is bad, it will be cracked or broken, causing it to slip on the motor shaft or the turntable itself. The coupler is reference 40, and the motor is reference 43 on this handy exploded view drawing: (copy & paste whole URL) Here is the GE part price info on these two parts: DESCRIPTION DRAWING PART NO. PRICE MOTOR-SYNCHRONOUS 43 WB26X10038 $46.00 COUPLER 40 WB06X10144 $8.75 If the motor is bad, you might be able to find the Samsung part number printed on the motor label and look it up at They often have parts for far less than the expensive GE parts.

Dec 01, 2006 | Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven

3 Answers

GE Spacemaker XL1800 Microwave

Your turntable motor is shot. It's simple to remove and replace. you don't even have to take the microwave out of the shelf. To remove it take out seven screw around the perimeter of the bottom. Lift up on back of bottom to get over clips on the back. Remove the two screws holding the motor in and detach the plug. Find a electrical repair shop for you make pick it up and replace it. When replacing it take out plate and hold plate key down and align flat side of shaft on motor with the plate key.

Nov 30, 2006 | Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven

4 Answers

Emerson microwave Glass turntable replacement

The part number was shown as M0S0885 (or MOS0885) but it is listed as "no longer available". In some cases, two microwave-safe plates can serve as a makeshift replacement for a missing tray. You have to find a saucer that fits securely on your turntable support, though. I've attached a photo. One last option would be a Nordicware or Rubbermaid or similar wind-up carousel. Wal-Mart had them when I checked a few months ago, and you can find them on Google's Froogle site at by searching for the key words: wind-up turntable.

Oct 10, 2006 | Emerson MW8168B Microwave Oven

Not finding what you are looking for?
Samsung MW1030WA Microwave Oven Logo

Related Topics:

213 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Samsung Microwave Ovens Experts

William Miller
William Miller

Level 3 Expert

9098 Answers

Donald DCruz
Donald DCruz

Level 3 Expert

17130 Answers

Oscar Netto
Oscar Netto

Level 2 Expert

110 Answers

Are you a Samsung Microwave Oven Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides