a 6ya Technician can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US. click here to Talk to a Technician (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need. Goodluck!
- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
at the top of the browser look for a backward c with a arrow at the top of it or try F5 my refresh on my browser is at the top in a box that's by the arrows that take you back one page,, my box is blue and the icon is with others ,,one looks like a magifing glass which is for search,, a triangle for address bar,,,tracks for compatibility view,, the backward c with a arrow at the top for refresh...
In the Windows Explorer window, look at the tool bar to the top right of window, where you see the Home icon, and Print icon etc.. One of these is Page. IF you don't see these.. Right click on the gray tool bar area, and click on Command bar to activate it. Click on Page, and the drop down menu will include Text size option.
If you don't see Page as option, click on the little >> sign to expand hidden icons.
Here are some tips to help you move around when you can't see other parts of the screen
Alt + Tab (hold down Alt and press tab) will move you between open windows
Tab will move you from button to button and to the file menu at the top
Shift + tab will move you back, for example if you hit the tab key one too many times
Alt + F4 will close the open window, if no window is selected it will bring up the shutdown computer screen
F5 will refresh a page on the Internet
F11 will switch between Full Screen mode and not full screen mode
So try getting to the "approved" window and then using tab to select it.
follow these steps;
1) start--all programs--accessories-- windows explorer.
2) you will find 2 sides on the screen , on the left side you will find the first item , desktop .. click on it, so some icons on the right side will appear .
3) on this page also there is a main menu bar , click on tools---folder options .
4) you will find 2 choices on the bar ( generl/ view )
5) press on the view , then you will find a list of choices ,,,
under choice name (hidden files and folders) you will see sub-choice
6) choose show hidden files and folders.
7) press ok .
all icons will be appeard on the left side of your page .
go to the desktop of your computer ( the blue screen ) then in any area with right mouse button press refresh .
you will see all the icons appeared .