Question about Brother MFC Office Equipment & Supplies
Powers down frequently
1. Power off the printer and computer and then disconnect the interface cable.
2. Power the computer back on.
3. Once the computer has booted, power the Brother machine back on.
- If the computer still reboots, restarts, shuts down, or enters hibernation mode, this problem is related to the power source for the Brother machine and computer. Continue to the next step.
4. If the Brother machine and computer are plugged into the same surge protector, uninterruptible power supply, or power backup device, power everything off.
5. Unplug the Brother machine power cord from the power device.
6. Plug the Brother machine power cord directly into a wall outlet or a different surge protector strip. You may need to use the reset button on the power device.
7. Power the Brother machine and computer back on.
Still having Problem Then follow Us For Brother Printer Support
Posted on Mar 24, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 01, 2016 | Vizio Televison & Video
Jan 10, 2014 | Apple iPad Tablets & eReaders
Apr 16, 2010 | Mercury P4VM800M7 Motherboard
Mar 29, 2010 | 2wire (1000-000057-000) Modem
Feb 19, 2010 | Sony Computers & Internet
Feb 12, 2010 | Dell PowerEdge 1600SC Server
Jun 17, 2009 | Toshiba TZ50V51 50" Rear Projection...
Jun 06, 2009 | SanDisk Sansa e250 MP3 Player
Feb 10, 2009 | Xerox WorkCentre M-24 Color Copier
64 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!