- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
If you have any functionality at all left to your touch screen, try to recalibrate it within the settings menu. Otherwise, remove the battery, wait about 15 seconds, then reinstall.
If that doesn't help, the touch-sensitive surface glass has gone out. Apparently, this component in the first-generation Eternity has chronic failures.
Replacing it is not too much trouble for an experienced cell phone technician. But, it's not for anyone who doesn't like to tinker with small things. Here's a video demonstrating the entire process: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJpHHs9QM5U.
/* Style Definitions */
mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt;
font-family:"Times New Roman";
screen, if that doesn’t work. Reset the phone or use iTunes to restore the
phone to the factory defaults. If that doesn’t work you will need to take the
phone by the Apple store and have them check it out. The touch screen component
of the iPhone is like a second screen under the display; it can break and you
can still have a perfectly clear picture but no touch response.
Just select the menu on the phone, then go to settings, then phone settings, select Date and Time setting, in which you will see where they ask you whether you want the date to show on the desktop of the phone, then select yes, so as to return back your date to the screen.
Just in case you didn't manage to set the time / date on your tocuh screen thermo clock, I'll try to help you from my experience (no available manual at the moment!).
1. To set the time, touch the clock icon on the upper left corner;
2. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the hour area;
3. Touch the hour area until you get what you want (if you prefer the 24 hour display style, touch repeatedly until you get the right hour without the AM / PM indicator next to it);
4. Touch the clock icon again to start the clock;
5. Repeat steps 1 to 4 to set up the minutes (the hour area will be replaced by the minutes area);
6. To set the date, tocuh the calendar icon on the left hand side;
7. Keep touching the screen for longer than 5 seconds, on the year area;
8. Touch the year area until you get what you want;
9. Touch the month area until you get what you want;
10. Touch the day area until you get what you want;
11. The screen will reverse to the time display after 5 seconds if no touch.
12. The TEMP (temperature) area, if touched, is toggling between C and Fahrenheit degrees.
P.S. I don't know if it is possible to set an earlier time / date, except touching. I mean, if 2009 is on the screen and you want 2007, you'll keep touching up to 2030 and then from 1901 up to 2007.
For your pmp 8308 Missil 8gb Mp4 touch screen. You goto the setting icon touch screen button , then got the time setup and touch that to bring up the date window box screen. In there type in your date you need then touch the icon calendar to goto the time window box screen. Type in your time you need then touch the time clock icon. You should the see SUCCESS pop upin a small window box. then you are done.
Hello, Have you tried resetting the iPhone? Hold the main round button on the front in while also holding the small button on top of the unit in. Hold these both in until you see the screen change or it shuts down completely.
if you droped it the main board could have moved an connection for touch screen could have been damaged but cant be certain until you strip it down.best thing to do is to send it to these guys they sould be able to fix it and are very cheap