- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
First Option: Phone in the Other Sim and check the Phone Network Signal If Network Signal Problem not Solved So Secend Option: Your Phone Network IC Fault So Please change Network IC And Network Signal Problem will Solved if it is there isn't much you can do on this side of the network. Contact your phone company.
1. Turn the ignigtion key to postion 2. press the mi buttown twice.
2. wait 10 seconds, retrun the key to position o.
3. press and hold the mi button. Trun the key to position 2 while still holding mi button.
4. the maintennace indicator with the current remaing time/distance is shown.
5. after about 10 second, an acoustic signal will sound and the maintenance indicator is diplatyed with a new remaining time/distance.
6. release the mi button.
First Option: Please Phone in the Other Sim and check the phone Network Signal If Network Signal Problem Not Solved For Other Sim So Secend Option: Your Phone Network IC Fault So Please change Network IC And Network Signal Problem will Solved Quickly
also check resistor values on the chips and resolder the tuner as this can cause problems as they heat up , then replace any electrolitic capacitors in the video circuts selector ic
i will be back to see what you get
Well are you ready for this I hope you can under stand if not maybe I can draw a diagram. Starting with your stereo take the component video out and goto component on the back of your tv to component in then the stereo coaxial in to the digatl audio out on the DVD player then DVD player anntena out to TV anntena in then DVD anntena in to reciever anntena out and Sat cable to reciever. also s-video on Dvd componet to s-video on TV DVD player Audio out to Audio in on TV. Set Stereo to TV and DVD player to channal 3 or do auto scan and TV will work on 3 with the reciever and also TV works with Video 2 I hope this works for you good luck