Question about Apple iPod HiFi System (M9867ZA) Docking Station

Open Question

The part is out of stock need help

Hello. Where can I buy this part ? Can you help me ?

Posted by on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Hello, I need a microwave mounting bolt that is at least 6 inches long. Can you help?

You should be able to buy bolts that long, depending on the diameter, but for mounting a microwave I would suggest you go for 5/16' (8 mm). If you cannot get bolts, use threaded rod and cut it to the length you need, using washers and nuts on both ends to create your long bolts. Most better hardware stores will stock the threaded rods but long bolts may be stocked by fastener merchants only. Good luck and please rate this answer.

May 19, 2011 | Microwave Ovens

2 Answers



Aug 22, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies

1 Answer

Anyone know where i can buy a new wiring harness for my 1991 dodge ramcharger.

I have located one its new oem old stock so its the factory wiring harness, guy wants i think he said 350 for it you can give him a call
715-531-5385 ask for DOC

Let me know if i can help more

Jul 12, 2010 | 1991 Dodge Ramcharger

1 Answer

Were can i buy a tension adjustment screw for a rcs4046c chain saw

Hello. Look in the yellow pages under chain saws. Any chain saw shop that sells Ryobi chain saws will have these screws in stock or be able to order one for you. Joe

please rate my answer as very helpful. Thanks

Apr 18, 2010 | Garden

1 Answer

I have lost the battery cover from my pink LG cookie. Where can I buy a new cover?

Hello. Go into any phone store that offers LG. If they don't have one in stock they can order one for you. OR order what you need on the internet at this link
Regards, Joe .. PS - kindly rate my answer as helpful. thanks.

Feb 14, 2010 | Cell Phones

1 Answer

I need the color codes for a 93 bravadas stock stereo

Hello coydersavvan,

You can find the wiring color code for the '93 Bravada here.

To avoid cutting or tapping into the vehicle wiring and to make a more professional installation, you may want to consider an aftermarket wiring harness. The one located at this link appears to be the correct one for your vehicle. Scosche, Metra and other make harnesses for most all vehicles. They are usually stocked and sold by local car audio shops, places like Best Buy, and many online retailers such as and

Hope this helps. If it does, please rate as "FixYa". Thanks!

Jul 10, 2009 | Pioneer DEH-2100 CD Player

1 Answer

Where I can buy the wires for kenwood powered subwoofer ksc-wa100? please help me I search and I don't find that.

Hello annieandstev,

The part number you want is E30-5462-38. It is available from: The cost is $43.66 plus shipping.

You may want to call their toll-free number and verify that the part is in stock: (800) 421-5080.

Hope this helps.

Apr 14, 2009 | Kenwood KSC-WA100 Car Subwoofer

2 Answers

Where i can get sony handycam DCR-DVD608E application software?


Sony Style is best place to buy Sony Camcorders.

-DVD608E model availability depends on stock.

Thank you.

Dec 18, 2008 | Sony DCR-DVD608E DVD Camcorder

3 Answers

Cobra 25 LTD

Russ, go to RadioShack, if they don't have one in stock, they can order one. Or, you can Buy one on EBAY.

Jul 02, 2008 | Cobra 29 LTD CB Radio

Not finding what you are looking for?
Apple iPod HiFi System (M9867ZA) Docking Station Logo

Related Topics:

35 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Apple Audio Players & Recorders Experts

Sean Cole
Sean Cole

Level 2 Expert

250 Answers


Level 3 Expert

102366 Answers

TO Lady

Level 3 Expert

638 Answers

Are you an Apple Audio Player and Recorder Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides