Question about 4Button Remote 474P
Recently purchased a car that came with this alarm and have trouble getting car to start. I need help using sequence code.
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
I had the exact same thing happen with my 4-button 474p remote. WITHOUT REMOTE START the correct sequence is:
1. Enter car - Leave door open.
2. Turn key to "on" position.
3. Within 5 (five) seconds press the Valet button 7 times then hold down. (Programs to channel 7)
4. Watch alarm light - It should now flash 7 times.
5. While still holding down the Valet button - Press the "lock" button on the remote and release. Should get a "chirp"
6. Now release and repress the Valet button once, holding down. You'll get the "chirp". Release Valet button.
7. Turn key "off". Exit vehicle and test remote. All 4 buttons should now work.
Posted on Oct 14, 2012
SOURCE: I have the Python 473P remote... the remote is broken, need to replace. But, my Jeep was locked with the remote. I unlocked it with my key and set off the alarm. Now I can not turn off the alarm, n
disconnecting the battery will usually force a reset. you may have to leave it disconnected for a while if it has a backup power supply.
Posted on Feb 08, 2014
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2014 | 4Button Remote 474P
Sep 26, 2013 | 5704p 574 Responder LC3 SST 2-Way Security...
Sep 29, 2012 | Remote Start System
Mar 09, 2012 | 4Button Remote 474P
Mar 02, 2011 | DEI Python 1400XP Remote Start/Keyless...
Dec 05, 2010 | Hyundai Genesis Cars & Trucks
Jul 17, 2009 | 460HP Security System
Jun 05, 2009 | Vehicle Parts & Accessories
73 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!