Question about Bosch Washing Machines
Machine running cold. Not going into spin without having to do manually. When in spin drum is uneven & noisy. Clothes don't smell cleaned & smells of old water. When opening to put a wash on, drum smells of old water. Help please. Thank you & look forward to hearing from you very soon (I hope). Lisa
Try cleaning out the pump access port. It is at the front of the machine.
All sorts of stuff gets into these pumps on front loaders. A partial clog will go what you describe.
If you use a mesh laundry bag it will keep this from happening
Posted on Mar 23, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
DO NOT mix Clorox and vinegar together. You will end up with a cloud of toxic chlorine gas. Running Clorox, rinsing, then running vinegar might help, but definitely not at the same time. That will make for a very bad day !
Posted on Mar 27, 2008
SOURCE: smelly washing machine drum
Try reading these helpful hints on this thread... there are deeper issues to be looked at.. it's an easy fix.. Hope this helps!
Posted on Apr 24, 2009
IMPORTANT: Read thoroughly. DO NOT add detergent or other laundry products to this cycle.
1. Remove all items from the washer.
2. Open the dispenser drawer and 2/3 cup (160 mL) of liquid chlorine bleach to the bleach compartment. DO NOT use more than 2/3 cup (160mL) of bleach per cycle as this will lead to product damage.
3. Close the washer door and dispenser drawer.
4. Select the Clean Washer cycle or a full wash cotton 104 F wash (40 C). DO NOT use any higher temperature as this will cause unnecessary fumes
5. Press Start and allow cycle to complete.
6. If the bad odour persists, repeat the procedure 1 or 2 more times. This may be necessary if this is the first time you have run this cycle.
7. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightly to allow ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
8. Repeat the cleaning procedure monthly.
To maintain the washer freshness:
1. Use only HE High Efficiency detergent.
2. Leave the door open after each cycle to for better ventilation and drying of the washer interior.
3. Use warm / hot water in your machine unless the fabric you are washing requires cold.
4. Use the correct amount of fabric softener.
5. If your laundry room is damp, use a dehumidifier.
6. Clean the door seal of visible residue.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
SOURCE: smells like old smelly socks
this might be coming from the rubber door seal clean it all the way round make sure holes at bottom are not blocked and the rubber door seal is all clean. also clean the draw so there is no power left in there and it is all clean. also a good thing to do is run it though a cleaning cycle with normal detergent at max temperature that the machine can do. hope this helps.
Posted on Sep 20, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 12, 2014 | Samsung WF330ANW 4.3 Cu. Ft. Front Load...
Mar 04, 2014 | Frigidaire ATF6000ES Front Load Washer
Oct 27, 2012 | Hotpoint Aquarius WD640 Front Load...
Jul 28, 2012 | Roper Washing Machines
Apr 30, 2011 | Washing Machines
Apr 17, 2011 | Hotpoint Ultima WF860 Front Load Washer
Jan 21, 2011 | AEG Lavamat 72640 Front Load Washer
Nov 09, 2009 | Washing Machines
Aug 03, 2009 | Washing Machines
Jul 25, 2009 | LG Washing Machines
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!