- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
1. Check out is the backlight on when you power up the TV? 2. If the backlights is on, then turned off when you power up the TV, please check the backlights power supply voltage (usually is 12V, or 24V), backlights ON voltage should be 3.0 V or higher, the DIM control voltage should be 2.8 V or higher. If the 12V (or24V) voltages is missed after shuts down, you do have a power supply problem; If one of the control voltage is missed or low, you do have a defective main board. 3. If both of the control voltage are high, the backlights turned on and then turned off, you my have a defective backlights inverter board, or defective lamps inside the panel.
Last fishing trip was at night and due to the brilliance of the display my son turnred it down and unknown to me actually turned it off ( the backlight) and it was only after trying everything else found it was the simple solution of turning it (the backlight) back on. oops
Well, first you will have to check your options, if you can read it enough to get in there. You may have the backlight turned off. If the backlight is not turned off, then you probably have a bad backlight and will have to take it to your provider to get it fixed. Replacing a screen/backlight is not something I would attempt to do unless you are certain you know exactly what you are doing as you can render the phone completely useless.
You probably already did this, but here is the proper method to change the backlight timer:
1. Press Menu button to return to the Main Menu.
2. Move to Settings and select it.
3. Select Display.
4. Select Backlight.
5. Press |<< or >>| button to select desired backlight timer.