- If you need clarification, ask it in the comment box above.
- Better answers use proper spelling and grammar.
- Provide details, support with references or personal experience.
Tell us some more! Your answer needs to include more details to help people.You can't post answers that contain an email address.Please enter a valid email address.The email address entered is already associated to an account.Login to postPlease use English characters only.
Tip: The max point reward for answering a question is 15.
Sep 13, 2015 - Make sure that the Phone with App and the Fire TV are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. ... Enter this code on your Phone. Done. You can see all of the remote apps that are paired with your Amazon Fire TV device under "Settings > Controllers and Bluetooth Devices > Fire TV Remotes".
Fire tablets (with a microphone); Amazon Fire phone; Android 4.0 or higher ... Note: The Fire TV Remote App is compatible with Amazon Fire TV devices with ... settings on your router, you need to enable Multicast support to use the app. If you're not sure how to manage these settings, your router manufacturer will be in the ...Lost my fire stick remote can my phone be used as remote Google Search
Taha I'm thinking for you to ask that question it must not be the right remote for it. Here is my suggestion if you have a samsung phone, download the App: 'Peel Smart Remote'. My samsung phone 4 operates most of my stuff in my house. Hope this is of some help. Good Luck.
Check out Android Lost. You should be able to to download and install the app directly from the market on to your phone. (Lost Android Android Apps on Google Play). This apps allows you to remotely wipe, GPS track, display messages, activate sound and video recording, and more. I have in installed on all my devices, and has helped me on more than one occasion to locate lost phones. Of course it needs to have power and a signal to work.
As far I can understand the cell phones do not have IR capability. You can check the features of your phone on the Samsung website.
If you want to find out whether the phone can be used as a remote controller for your TV and other equipment then a) your phone should have Wifi and android / iOS capability and b) your TV should also have wifi connectivity and the TV supplier should have created an android/ iOS app for remote control through cell phone.
You can check the website of your TV / DVD/ etc manufacturer for any smart apps for remote control.
Alternatively you can use devices from other suppliers that can be used as universal remotes with cell phones. 5 Apps to Turn Your Phone into Universal Remote
As your phone is an Android smart phone you should be able to find the correct device or application provided your TV or other AV are compatible.
How to connect Samsung Galaxy S3 to TV..
There are 3 ways to do this..
1. You can use a compatible MHL adapter that connects to the micro USB charging port of your phone and then a regular HDMI cable from your TV connects to the MHL adapter that's connected to your phone. You will have to connect the Samsung micro USB charging cable to the MHL adapter in order for this to work.
You will be able to see everything that you do on your device, however you will be limited to how you hold your phone if you are trying to play a game and direct what you see on the screen to the TV.
Note: the MHL adapter may overheat your device if you have it on and working for long periods of time.
2. You can use a remote access app on the phone to view on a PC/TV monitor. Depending on the remote access app, there maybe a lag seeing the image on your screen. Most apps like this are paid apps.
3. The Samsung Galaxy S3 phone has a natively installed software tool on the phone or can be downloaded from the Samsung Galaxy App Store (Available after you set up your Samsung account on your phone) that can link to a compatible DLNA device (most TV's that are 2005 or older). The app is called Samsung AllShare Play, or it may also be called Samsung Link