Question about Acme 5001 Supreme Juicerator Juice Extractor

Open Question

Rubber rubber feet are worn out. Can I buy new feet.

Need new cushion feet.

Posted by Anonymous on


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

Can't release top

You need a man. When the machine jammed, it tightened the lid.

If you have an assistant, ask one to hold the bottom and wearing a pair of rubber gloves, try turning the top again with two hands. The gloves will help you grip.

Feb 28, 2016 | Omega Vert HD Machine VRT350 VRT 350...

1 Answer

I ordered 3 juicers as Christmas gifts, one arrived with out one of the rubber feet of which there are 3 on each juicer. I have called customer service repeatedly and they try to tell me this will cost me...

The Jack LaLanne website does make parts available but not the rubber feet.

Best option would be take one of your rubber feet to your nearest small appliance repair shop and see if they have a similar product in stock or can advise where you can puchase.

You could also try some of the larger stores with kitchen appliance sections or a hardware store.

Recommend you replace all three at once so they are matched.

Feb 03, 2011 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer 250 Watts

1 Answer

My Acme 5001 Juicerator vibrates around on the countertop. The rubber pads seem to be falling apart. Can I replace them? Where do I get them? Thanks David II

Dave, contact Waring at 1-800-492-7464 and order
a new foot ring. Here's a tip. When the juicer is
not in use find a bowl cover or something to fit
in side the circumference of the foot ring for the
juicer to rest on. That way the foot ring won't
stick to the counter and rubber won't compress
over time.

Nov 09, 2010 | Acme 5001 Supreme Juicerator Juice...

1 Answer

I lost one of the four round rubber "feet". Trying to balance it on various bits and pieces is maddening. Where can I find this replacemetn part?

go to home depot look in section for stuff to protect floors from furniture scratches, in that section you will find little stick on rubber discs or felt or cork if they are too big just trim them down. or get small rubber faucet washer and hot glue it or supper glue it to spot where foot is missing

Dec 30, 2009 | Salton Jr. JM1 Juicer

1 Answer

I need to replace the base rubber bottom on my acme 6001 juicer. Where can I purchase one?

It's called a foot ring. Just google Acme juicer parts or contact
Waring at 1 800 492 7464.

Nov 08, 2009 | Acme 6001 Juice Extractor

3 Answers

Why does my supreme juicerator shake and make noices

the rubber banding on the bottom of the shredder disk gets worn over time and you might need to buy a new shredder disk. I was experiencing the same problem (the juicer was vibrating at an odd speed,shaking and the sound of the motor was distressed, when the plunger was inserted to push down the veggies it was banging and making an awful noise) replacing the disk solved the problem - good as new.

Sep 28, 2009 | Acme 5001 Supreme Juicerator Juice...

2 Answers


i need a user guide for my jucier

Jun 29, 2008 | Jack Lalanne Power Juicer (Stainless...

2 Answers

Won't sit still

I have hadthe same problem. I think it has to do with wearing on the rubber "feet" and some imbalance. I solved this problem for myself by just setting it on some "grippy" rubber. I used a silicone baking sheet on the counter and set the juicer on there. Result: No more juicer-dancing across the countertop.

Sep 15, 2007 | Omega 1000 Juice Extractor

Not finding what you are looking for?
Acme 5001 Supreme Juicerator Juice Extractor Logo

Related Topics:

51 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Acme Juicers Experts


Level 3 Expert

80339 Answers

David Payne
David Payne

Level 3 Expert

14162 Answers

Andrew Taylor
Andrew Taylor

Level 3 Expert

20907 Answers

Are you an Acme Juicer Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides